Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gaia's Helmet


I found this on Facebook tonight, it was on one of my readers Facebook pages.   About a month or so ago I had a kind of a vision where I met Gaia. She was green and rode an Impala (animal - not a Chevy..LOL!) that had horns with ribbons and feathers tied to them, much like a young woman might decorate a horse with flowers or her room with ribbons.  On top of her head she had a helmet, and a pagoda looking thing springing from the middle of the helmet.  I haven't been able to find a precise representation of what I saw on her head until tonight.  It looked like the building on the left.  Does anyone know what this building is or where its at?

A light worker wrote about sending Gaia energy and love. For some reason I decided to just issue her an apology on the behalf of humanity.  I don't know if anyone ever did that before but I thought I'd try it. I mean really what do I know about sending love and energy to Gaia right?  I am pretty new at this kind of thing. I had always considered the "Gaia Theory" of James Lovelock a possibility, but I never really thought of Gaia being a sentient being in her own right. 

In this waking dream/vision (I don't know what to call it) I found myself moving into the center of the Earth (in spirit?)  into a deep emerald green place.  In the center was a white zone, blindingly white, and Gaia rode  on a Impala (deer like animal with horns that go up straight without branches) into this huge white room from the green zone (think of a green sphere encasing a white spherical room).  Gaia was green, about 5'6" tall (168 cm). Her facial features seemed South American, perhaps Brazilian. She had a leather skirt that reminded me a bit of a Roman Soldier thing and a leather breastplate/armor/top. It looked a bit like a hunting outfit.  Gaia was truly a force to be reckoned with.  Raw feminine power of the kind I had never encountered before.  I wasn't sure sure what she was going to do to me,  I was a little afraid at first, she was clearly not afraid of anything.  I thought she might punch me.  Instead she removed the helmet and gave me a kiss.  What a shock!

I no longer consider Gaia an abstract theory.  I think of her as an entity in her own right on a level that I don't understand. I don't know if the vision was a representation of her in human form, or if she can really appear that way, if she chooses.  There is so much I do not know. But the sense of raw creative power of Gaia was absolutely astounding.

- American Kabuki

23 comments:

  1. Hi from M. in California...I studied dreams for a lot of years with a mystic named Betty Bethards, who wrote a best-selling book on dreams. She explained that everything in a dream is an aspect--a symbol-- of you. Dreams are full of symbols, so: Green is growth, white is spiritual protection, and a dream of a woman riding is your own feminine-intuitive part, moving ahead on 'great power' (the steed). It's a great dream, just showing the parts of you...You must have tremendous personal power and a strong feminine-intuitive-creative side -- I think the dream is just showing this to you. (just my two pesetas, of course...take it for what it's worth). --m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is, I wasn't asleep when it happened.

      Delete
    2. Welcome to Gaia's world, A.M. :) .... she speaks to us all in varied ways. To me, she sings in her mountains and her forests; every time I go outside and marvel at her diversity, we have a small chat, heart to heart. She is a tremendous power! I had a chakra reading last week and one of the things that came up was that I wasn't able to ground into Gaia successfully. The comment that came back was understandable: I'm very busy at the moment, and I just can't take on all my sentient beings; know I love you, but could you come back later?" HAHAHAAAA

      Delete
    3. From M....Yes, it's okay that you weren't asleep. I have 'visions' too, sometimes...or 'thought-forms' or 'a big message that appears in my mind's eye' that is undeniable. I wake up and receive this "thought blob" (not sure how else to describe it....it's like a big 'download.') All these visions or dreams can be interpreted as messages to self, as in: "I am continually being shown myself." You received a wonderful message....As I said, just my two cents, in any case. Look for "The Dream Book" by Betty Bethards. It's a dictionary on how to interpret all these symbols. I think you can get it on Amazon. It's been a best seller for years. Betty's husband is still alive, and he keeps it published and available.

      Delete
    4. Funny, i had a dream where i had sex with gaia a few weeks ago.

      Delete
  2. This is the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, Bali and it is one of Bali's most important temples.

    R. KIng

    ReplyDelete
  3. "As I’m finishing up here, this craft showed up, and my own sense was that Someone (group of Someones) is present. And also “got” that some of you “out there” would see something for yourselves in this structure."

    http://kauilapele.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/120731_1056_cloud_craft.jpg?w=640&h=480

    http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/sensing-a-presence-here/

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pura_Ulun_Danu_Bratan

    ReplyDelete
  5. She wanted to thank you for all the good work you've been doing!
    Cheers mate,
    ~Zackoree

    ReplyDelete
  6. The helmet sounds like what Tara, the Buddhist Goddess of compassion wears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The building resembles the ancient Egyptian symbol for djed which was their word for kundalini.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very awesome vision! I am sure you got that kiss for all of the sincerely good work you are doing by informing the public. There is never any BS on this site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AK, it seems to me a Pagoda, an eastern kind of shrine somewhere in the east, perhaps Indonesia by the title of the pic.

    Considering, shrines and temples, specially pyramydal and conical ones, are possibly built to gather energy, I think that there's a chance that the helmet worn by Gaia in your dream was kind of antenna to gather energy from somewhere...

    Or look, here's another explanation: you have Gaia wearing a kind of oriental-looking helmet, brazilian or south american facial features, riding an Impala that lives in Africa and dressed in a way that somehow reminded you of a roman empire soldier. Isn't this representing the Humanity or 4 of the 5 continents? Perhaps there was other details pointing to Oceania in your dream/vision that you can't remember...


    Very very interesting dream indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good insight, Bali would be part of Oceania right? The Temple is in Bali.

      Delete
  10. AK, this really resonated with me and it's beyond fantastic!! Thank you for this, as well as all of the work that you do. I hope you know how many of those of us in the trenches are glad that you exist. A breath of fresh air in a place that can be suffocatingly stinky sometimes. You keep us going. Thankyou!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The green, it sounds like you entered the heart of Gaia. The true core of her heartbeat is what our hearts are tuned to. Just like the pyramid Giza. Many who have journeyed on the plant ayahuasca have described Gaia speaking to them in similar amazonian form.
    What a beautiful dream. Puts me in a place of calm.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear AK,

    That was breathtaking. I'm going to use that vision of Gaia myself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that you know, just move (I know ha ha "just") to California, and get a medical cannabis card in my opinion, I ain't even a doctor, and I would recommend ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I do live in California! The FEDs are busting cannabis stores in California in spite of the State Law saying it can be used for medicinal purposes. I am sure that's more to do with the pharmaceutical cartels and the illegal Mexican and Colombian cartels which make a great deal of money off cannabis being illegal. Leave it to our government to allow anti-depressants that cause people to commit suicide with hand guns and ban something nature provides. I have two friends that might still be alive if they had used cannabis instead of Paxil or Zoloft. They should require hand guns be surrendered while on antidepressant drugs. I am sure there's lots of gun stores that would be happy to provide safekeeping until people are off those drugs.

      I suffered asthma as a child, smoking has never really appealed to me. I value my lungs. I haven't smoked cannabis since I was 16. Didn't really care for it. I rarely even drink anymore. A six pack of beer lasts me 2 weeks.

      Delete
  14. This is a picture of one of the numerous temples on the island of Bali in Indonesia. The eleven thatches on the temple rooftop represent the eleven levels of enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting tie-ins to enlightenment, chakras and kundalini...

      Delete
  15. from M in California again. (I have never posted here before the note I wrote above re. your vision). I appreciate your blog. I look at it every day. It's kind of mind-boggling, really. Thank you for keeping us up to date!...M....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting vision..reminds me of manly p hall's 'Minerva' and those structures remind me of vimanas and both things together lead me to merkaba..!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.