Thursday, December 20, 2012

UPDATED 12/23/12: St Germaine Funds Active???



If this came from anyone else but this person I don't know if I'd believe it....but this person has a high degree of credibility with me, they co-released the Daniel papers with me.

I can't guarantee these applications are still being taken, but its worth a try...

Details here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2012/12/info-for-pp-mentioned-by-readers.html

PS: Ignore the November cut-off date.  Removing The Shackles is getting reports applications are still being accepted.    This is the first I have heard of this, so I don't know how anyone could have made the November deadline.

Update: 10:47 PM PDT

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2012/12/st-germaine-trust-email-applications.html
WEDNESDAY, 19 DECEMBER 2012

St Germaine Trust- email applications
The St. Germain Trust Grant (prosperity package) that I wrote about yesterday HERE, is processing applications right now- even those who applied as late as today- I have personal confirmations.


Update: 3:46 PM PDT

Cobra asked me to say this is not the full release of funds to humanity.  That was also my understanding. Cobra is skeptical about this, but I am getting confirmations of this pre-release of money.  No funds have been released yet as far as I know.  The St Germain Trust opens each Christmas I believe and closes down again on the 1st of January (if my memory serves me correctly) So we shall see...

See here from one of the original postings from November on this:
http://nesaraaustralia.com/2012/11/11/st-germain-trust-funds-now-open-closing-111112/


UPDATED: 11:30 PM PDT 12/23/12

St Germain Grant program open again...

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/12/germaine-grant-application-hot-hot-hot.html

GERMAINE GRANT APPLICATION --- HOT, HOT, HOT!

THIS IS HOT ---- GENUINE AND COMING OUT OF NESARA --- APPLY NOW!
John MacHaffie

I KNOW OF 3 PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED CALLS .... STATING THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR THE ST. GERMAINE GRANT... OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS....

WHOEVER U PASS THIS INFO TO.... BE SURE TO TELL THEM TO ANSWER ALL THERE CALLS... AND CHECK EMAILS (EVEN SPAM)....

THESE PEOPLE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT A CHECK....

THE ST. GERMAINE TRUST IS THE ONE THAT HAD TO BE RELEASED BEFORE CHRISTMAS.... SO THIS GIVES ME ALOT OF HOPE ....

I AM TOLD WHOEVER CALLS... WILL BE SAYING THEY REPRESENT THE ST. GERMAINE GRANT ....

130K APPLICATIONS WERE RECEIVED ....

Thank you for your Grant Application. Our application procedures have changed, to expedite processing. Please go to the following links to submit your application-

USA: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7TYL3Q7

INTERNATIONAL: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7PVSJW8

Thank you for your cooperation, and apologies for any inconvenience.

Grant Facilitator
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:12 PM 0 comments

UPDATED 11:45 PM PDT 12/23/12:

Breaking The Silence December 22, 2012 6:45 AM

Hey AK - To clarify: the St Germain funds have not yet been released yet. Everything is in place, and yes they are still taking applications (or were yesterday as I had several verifications of this)- As soon as the new system goes online the St Germaine funds will be released- and yes they are only one part of the prosperity programs and only one part of the money being released.

... and it's not a cheque or cash. People will receive a notice by courier or Federal Marshal, they are to go to a participating (major) bank, they will get an appointment, they will see the money deposited into their accounts. And they follow the instructions they are given. End of story.



33 comments:

  1. I guess we are a month late and a dollar short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually you're not too late. Removing the Shackles is receiving reports from people they are still taking grant applications! Ignore the November date...

      Delete
  2. thanks for posting this, hope it helps alot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this also...that they still take grants..

    ReplyDelete
  4. not too late. These are grants not PP's, however. Clayton said this was totally different. Get in while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx AK my friend! Let's spread the word!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing the best I can! I have to admit I was shocked as well!

      Delete
  6. Names have been being solicited for years and not one cent was ever released. It's time to call a scam a scam. They must be compiling a sucker list of the ages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely true! I applied 2 days ago and very quickly received and email from a very lovely man named Clayton, saying I would be included. I passed it onto a friend and she also got a reply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AK,

    Does this have anything to do with the Poof interview that was pulled? I'm a bit skeptical. The "application" asks for your physical address. I guess that's better than asking for your bank info??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, I think the issue with the Poof interview as the safety of some individuals who were mentioned.

      Delete
  9. I thought these were for everyone, no applications needed.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a separate program from the general release. This is a grant based on applications for need.

      I put my name in and I don't usually reveal my personal details. So I'll be one of the first to know whether this is a scam, or if its real, assuming of course they accept my application.

      Whatever you think, there will come a time when people will have to let go of fears and trust again. Everyone will have to decide for themselves on that. I think many people on some level actually enjoy living in fear of the cabal, perhaps its an adrenaline thing. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see people for years still fearing the cabal, kind of like the Japanese soldiers who kept fighting WWII long after it ended.

      The cabal is not completely disarmed and disempowered, but they are seriously degraded right now in what they can do and what they are allowed to do. Sandy Hook I think proves they might still try to do some high profile stunts to give the appearance of greater strength than they have, but then isn't that what terrorists do?

      Delete
  10. I applied... for the US folks, they are redirecting you to a website, SurveyMonkey. I found out, after much trial and error, that all boxes for question 1 have to be filled in, including Address 2, so I put in "N/A"

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7TYL3Q7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clayton redirected you? If not proceed with caution. BTS from removingtheshackles doesn't vouch for this link.Maybe AK could clear this all up.

      Delete
    2. My feelings as well. There's more of an audit trail in email than there is in a web form.

      Delete
    3. Bill, yes, I received a message yesterday that they are officially re directing people to the survey site now..... they just couldn't keep up with the emails, lol

      Delete
  11. I tried today, and I have yet to get a response...hopefully there is one. :) I could certainly use the financial assistance...maybe to even get free of these student loan thugs once and for all??

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have an obvious question, "where is the application"?? So, we are supposed to type out an "E-mail" with all of our personal information and send it to some anonymous guy named "Clayton" with no actual business website or actual forms, rules or anything. This sounds like some money laundering scheme to recycle drug money or to distribute counterfeit money into circulation. Its a scam at best. All this sounds very suspicious to me so be very careful people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use your head. What money laundering outfit gives money away with no strings attached?

      Delete
  13. This is what I got back form Clayton ZHannah's email
    Thank you for your Grant Application. Our application procedures have changed, to expedite processing. Please go to the following links to submit your application-


    USA: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7TYL3Q7



    INTERNATIONAL: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7PVSJW8


    Thank you for your cooperation, and apologies for any inconvenience.


    Grant Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  14. I applied a day before the November deadline.
    Was I supposed to get a confirmation e-mail response?
    Because I did not.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey AK - To clarify: the St Germain funds have not yet been released yet. Everything is in place, and yes they are still taking applications (or were yesterday as I had several verifications of this)- As soon as the new system goes online the St Germaine funds will be released- and yes they are only one part of the prosperity programs and only one part of the money being released.

    ... and it's not a cheque or cash. people will receive a notice by courier or federal marshal, they are to go to a participating (major) bank, they will get an appointment, they will see the money deposited into their accounts. and they follow the instructions they are given. end of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow D, these are some exceptionally explanatory comments you've provided here. I wish I had seen them before having to bother you on your blog. My bad!

      Thanks for the insight,

      A.S.H.

      Delete
  16. I applied the day before the cut off in November as well, I have not received any email or phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have read your articles for a long time, and i think you really did a good jod.I have formed a habbit to read your articles.And now i hope for more good jobs. rs gold , runescape gold

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey AK. I applied first through one of the original contact emails and then through the survey monkey application about 4 days ago. I hope I'm ok in having done it that way. Also, what would happen if a courier or Marshall delivers the notice but there's nobody home?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for keeping us updated, AK. We also applied by email prior to the Nov. deadline and recently received an email from Clayton sending us to the surveymonkey site. We have not heard anything else from Clayton since then. I'll post here if we do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A few minutes ago I applied using the US online survey. Let's see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I signed up 4 years ago to Mchaffies prosperity or grants sight, never got a response. This also came around again three months ago on 2012 Scenario and signed up again,as well as others, this was in October, still no reponse. This has been circulating for many many years, and nothing has come from it, The first reason was, they already had millionare people ready to give away money to those who needed it or wanted to start a 5th dimensional bussiness. Now its just a share the wealth program. Just search the name MacHaffie-fraud youll get alot of past musings on his emails or his prosperity fundings. (Grant Facilitator John MacHaffie )

    ReplyDelete
  22. I send my application via Clayton Hanna's email but still no response. After I read this blog, I submit it again but this time thru http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7PVSJW8.I hope this does not disqualify me though I applied for 2nd time. My first application was not yet replied.

    ReplyDelete
  23. If I am understanding the People's Trust information, it sounds like the St. Germaine funds are a moot point???????? sigh.
    anyone know anything further about this? Dee???/?
    Thank you,
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.