I just spoke with Robert Potter who has been coordinating the Egypt conference for Cobra. Here's a few of the items Robert mentioned:
About 30 people were able to make it to the Cobra conference in Egypt. They were able to get inside one of the pyramids via some contacts on the ground and were able to stand between the feet of the Sphinx.
Cobra and his partner preformed some ceremonies in the pyramid to revoke any contracts made there previously by others with the dark ones. Cobra did the ceremonies in the Pleiadian language.
Robert also said 3 incarnated archons have been arrested by the resistance and/or positive military but they can't release the names yet. These will be highly recognizable names. That leaves 12 left by my count, but there may even be less than that left. There were 300 a couple of months ago.
Roberts contacts on the Giza plateau have worked there for 5 generations. Among the things already found were:
1) A series of initiation temples
2) A long ranging set of tunnels that run throughout the area
3) An underground river tunnel with a flowing river
There will be some discoveries soon in the Pyramid complex that have not yet been made, they are as follows:
1) 3 UFOs in working condition
2) 12 Jars with the original writings of Jesus Christ in his hand writing (these jars will take 12-18 months to open due to their value and antiquity)
3) A laser scalpel that cuts between cells without damaging cells
4) A small
5) Star Maps from various ET Races
6) Records and proof of Atlantean interaction with ET races
7) Various artifacts of ET technology from Atlantean times
Note: Some items will not be found prior to THE EVENT. Any items sequestered by the Cabal will be removed from the Cabal and returned to Humanity
After THE EVENT the high tech self-luminescent Argathan tunnels in the complex will be revealed to humanity. The walls are made of a substance that self-illuminates without electricity.
Our sound connection was not the best but I believe Robert said Zahi Hawass is no longer in charge of the Giza complex. He is not well liked at the Giza complex and had near dictator powers there for years.
Robert also said Zahi Hawass was hiding various finds and that he built a warehouse behind one of the pyramids and was digging covertly from inside the warehouse hidden from public knowledge.
The Mubarak regime had also built military bases on top of key archeological sites to cover their excavation and to keep them from archeologists and Egyptologists.
More information will be forthcoming, including a map. The map will be posted first at Cobra's blog, and then I will release it. It will show temple sites.