Friday, January 11, 2013

Commentary by Brian on the TOPPT
and a Discussion between
Lisa M. Harrison and Adnan Sakli

Brian
Brian here, from the American Kabuki Ground Crew.

In light of the recent popularity of TOPPT all over the internet (Google currently produces 17,500 hits searching “The One People’s Public Trust) I’d like to take some time to address a few things, in hopes of bringing some clarity to the many who have been asking questions as to the validity of The One People’s Public Trust.

First of all, it’s only natural to be skeptical of the claims that have been made over the last few days. I would be lying if I said that I understood all of it. Truth is, most of the legal framework is way over my head and every time I go to Heather to ask a question, each response only brings up many more questions, only to replace the one I originally posed. I too was skeptical when I first learned of everything they claimed to have done, especially as it pertained to the money aspect of this whole saga.


I found myself asking questions like, “under what authority do they have to implement the foreclosure of the FED, the BIS, the IMF, or any of these organizations who have successfully lied to and manipulated virtually every single person on the planet for so long?” How is such a feat even possible? IS it possible? And how could it be accomplished by a small group of people that very few have ever even heard of until recently? Maybe it was these questions that made me a good candidate to have the “conversation with Heather,” which we’ve put out for all to hear?

Fact of the matter is that all of these questions, and many others, have been burning in my mind since day one of being introduced to all this. What I’ve been falling back on is my FAITH that anything and everything IS possible; FAITH that stems from a background of BE’ing absolutely shocked and amazed by MIRACLES and SYNCHRONICITIES that I’ve witnessed in my life, which have utterly convinced me that TRUTH is much much stranger than fiction. This FAITH combined with the fact that I’ve found myself in a position where I totally and completely TRUST what Heather has shared with AK, KP, D and myself, has created an environment where I’m completely open to the possibilities of what can and WILL come of all this.

This TRUST is a hard thing to explain because it’s a feeling that comes from inside myself that is beyond any words I could possibly use to try to describe it. It’s not every day that a person comes into your life so willing to share anything and everything about themselves, their background and situations they have experienced, in a SPIRIT of totally raw and unadulterated TRANSPARENCY. Sure, I’ve had many people say that TRANSPARENCY is important to them, but to have someone BE this TRANSPARENCY day in and day out, in every moment and through every word, deed and action continuously, without exception, is a rare case.

After DO’ing enough of my own personal research and vetting out processes, I have come to the point where I have seen enough and heard enough to know that I am dealing with a person who is more CONNECTED to SOURCE and her relationship with CREATOR than anyone I have ever met in my 31 years of living. I share this not because I want to convince anyone to feel the same way I DO. TRUST is a CHOICE that all people need to make independently. I cannot force someone to TRUST another, nor would I want to even if I could, for that would be a direct violation of another’s FREE WILL. My objective IS to share these thoughts with anyone willing to listen, in hopes to simply supply some perspective for the many I know who are actively searching for it. My advice is to go WITHIN. At a deeper level we ALL have the answers and the ability to find our own TRUTH. This is the place inside each of us where MIRACLES occur, we just have to BE open enough to SEE them when they DO.

So, here’s the kicker, THIS IS NOT ABOUT HEATHER, nor is it about The One People’s Public Trust. THIS IS ABOUT “THE PEOPLE.” EVERYONE. ALL OF US. All Heather and her group have done is successfully created the foundation, within the legal structures, to flip the entire system onto its head, which gave “the people” back what has always been rightfully OURS. This begs the question, “how could it be that easy?” 

Before I share my thoughts on this, I’d like to first point to an IM dialogue that took place between Heather and Lisa Harrison, which I’ve copied and pasted below. Lisa is a LIGHTWORKER journalist from Australia who sent the following conversation between herself and a man by the name of Adnan Sakli...

[Note: Adnan Sakli is a character something like Keenan. -AK]

This dialogue will hopefully allow me to connect some dots for everyone below. Here it IS:

(The only alterations I have made to this exchange is I’ve corrected a few misspelled words to make the conversation easier to follow. It seems Mr. Sakli is not the best with spelling and grammar ☺).

* Note: This whole conversation has much substance, but I’ve bolded the parts I’d like you to pay extra close attention to.

[1/6/2013 2:29:48 PM] Lisa M Harrison: I also imagine the name Adnan Sakli must be familiar to you?

[1/6/2013 2:49:37 PM] Lisa M Harrison: Adnan is supposed to be the major shareholder and signatory for the corporate world

[1/6/2013 3:42:56 PM] Lisa M Harrison: including the BIS

[1/6/2013 3:44:49 PM] *** Lisa M Harrison sent Adnan.jpg ***

[1/6/2013 3:50:41 PM] Jarrafusa: please stand by...

[1/6/2013 3:51:20 PM] Lisa M Harrison: ok, standing by

[1/6/2013 3:55:01 PM] *** Lisa M Harrison sent Adnan Titles Accounts.pdf ***

[1/7/2013 12:55:10 PM] Lisa M Harrison: This is a conversation I had with Adnan Sakli this morning who as I said OWNS the BIS-

[8/01/13 7:40:49 AM] Lisa M Harrison: In regards to The One People's Public Trust, according to them they have used UCC filings to forseclose on the Corporate Fiction world, including BIS, Corp Governments, Banks etc

[8/01/13 7:41:00 AM] Lisa M Harrison: http://www.peoplestrust1776.org/

[8/01/13 7:43:36 AM] ADNAN: With no legal right of authority

[8/01/13 7:44:39 AM] ADNAN: Not worth anything unless done under the sanctity of all the nations and approval and only I have the right to transfer and rights under structured sate of oversight and law.

[8/01/13 7:44:57 AM] ADNAN: everything else is false and BS

[8/01/13 7:46:10 AM] Lisa M Harrison: if it is all BS, then the UCC is has no validity at all

[8/01/13 7:46:46 AM] ADNAN: Not over sovereignty rights

[8/01/13 7:47:54 AM] ADNAN: That can only be done under unilateral rights of each and every country being protected and secured not by a bunch of idiots that act as the savior of the positions

[8/01/13 7:49:38 AM] ADNAN: If its not done properly then its a waste of time

[8/01/13 7:49:57 AM] Lisa M Harrison: how does your authority in the corporate world have any jurisdiction over the living breathing man as all corporate authority is derived from the people and all corporate entities are trustees to the living beneficiaries?

[8/01/13 7:50:21 AM] Lisa M Harrison: I don't understand the disconnect here?

[8/01/13 7:51:52 AM] ADNAN: I own BIS and the Titles. First it has to been done under legal status with all of the countries not just a group that appoints itself, then they are the same shit as before.

[1/7/2013 12:59:20 PM] Lisa M Harrison: [8/01/13 7:57:08 AM] Lisa M Harrison: for the sake of humanity and our freedom, are you not in a perfect position to support what the One People's trust are trying to achieve?

[8/01/13 7:58:16 AM] ADNAN: Yes but they are trying to organize from North America for the Indian lands to traffic the drugs for the Bush people from Mexico to Canada with no obstruction.

[8/01/13 7:58:56 AM] ADNAN: As well as bypass the EPA of the oil operations and completely destroy the land .

[8/01/13 7:59:14 AM] ADNAN: So the group you are talking about have no real motives .

[8/01/13 8:02:20 AM] Lisa M Harrison: well I hope for humanity and the planets sake you are mistaken

[8/01/13 8:04:45 AM] ADNAN: NO I AM NOT AND i AM IN THE PROCESS OF CLEANING THESE CROOKS SO THAT WE CAN SET UP THE UNILATERAL COMMISSION THAT WILL FORMULATE ALL OF THE NATIONS IN A UNIFIED WAY WITH THE STRUCTURES OF INTERNATIONAL LAW EXCEPTED AND WITH OVERSIGHT TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE AND THE ENIVROMENT AND CREATE REAL WORK THAT IS BASED UPON TRUE PRODUCTION AND A FARE WAGE FOR FARE WORK INTERNATIONALLY

[8/01/13 8:04:55 AM] ADNAN: SORRY DOIN TEN THINGS AT THE SAME TIME

[8/01/13 8:45:51 AM] ADNAN: Ok , Sorry I was with the authorities to lock up all of these crooks to clear the way to do what is actually legal and correct with the international agreement of all of the countries acting in a unified format that protects the interest of all of the people whether they are awake or not.

We are cleaning up all the crooks and there are about a million people that have to be prosecuted and charged around the world and in the bank and government structures. That is being done now and those people you are talking about are crooks . 

[8/01/13 8:47:01 AM] ADNAN: I also need to comply the list for Australia as well since that is a major drug route for the pacific rim there and the government officials that are part of this criminal activities .

[8/01/13 8:48:55 AM] Lisa M Harrison: adnan, people who are free and prosperous are not interested in numbing themselves with drugs, there will not be a customer base for these crooks once we are free

[8/01/13 8:51:13 AM] Lisa M Harrison: when you say getting all the nations to agree and co-operate are you referring to the corporate states, as these are exactly what needs to be dissolved

[8/01/13 8:53:37 AM] ADNAN: under a international agreement where each country has control of their sovereignty and not with a bunch of fat crooks

[1/8/2013 1:35:08 PM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: AND I RESPONDED QUICKLY WITH THIS:

[1/8/2013 1:35:27 PM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: [1:26:03 PM] Jarrafusa: Awesome!!! Tell him to post to the people his REGISTERED OWNERSHIP and DECLARATION OF FACTS, and DULY VERIFIED AND SWORN DECLARATION OF FACTS REBUTTING EACH POINT in the people's DULY VERIFIED AND SWORN DECLARATION OF FACTS, with specificity and particularity...we look forward to receiving a copy too, for review and, if appropriate, DULY REGISTERED VERIFIED AND SWORN RESPONSE TO ANY SUCH REBUTTAL..seeing as how he purportedly OWNS the NOW lawfully and legally FORECLOSED "BIS", I am sure the people would love and appreciate seeing a purported former PRINCIPAL stand in transparency, responsibility, accountability, and liability...that is if he can get a word in edge-wise over the people yelling, "where is our MONEY!!!!" (chuckle)

[1:33:07 PM] Jarrafusa: Lovingly standing by for his duly REGISTERED VERIFIED AND SWORN DOCUMENTATION OF STANDING, AUTHORITY, VALUE, AND REBUTTAL OF EVERY POINT WITH SPECIFICITY AND PARTICULARITY! (heart)

[1:33:26 PM] Jarrafusa: Thank you, Lisa for BE'ing and DO'ing!!!

Brian's commentary continues....

I read this for the first time today. The reason why I share this with you is because there are some comments in there that helped me to put this whole thing together in my mind, in order for it all to make sense. Don’t get me wrong, there’s still a lot that’s over my head, but the one thing I was getting hung up on, became crystal clear. And it all stems from the question, “how does the TOPPT have the authority to take down organizations like the BIS, and guys like Adnan Sakli?” Here are the few statements that made this whole thing clear for me and maybe it will for you too:

Adnan said, “Not worth anything unless done under the sanctity of all the nations and approval and only I have the right to transfer and rights under structured sate of oversight and law.” Followed by, “That can only be done under unilateral rights of each and every country being protected and secured…”

It is when Lisa gave this brilliantly written response that the fireworks went off in my head, “how does your authority in the corporate world have any jurisdiction over the living breathing man as all corporate authority is derived from the people and all corporate entities are trustees to the living beneficiaries? I don’t understand the disconnect here”

The fact that this man was so shaken he began to type in all caps to defend his position, says so much in itself. But, here’s the main point: why would any motion to take down the systems that have enslaved us all, need to have the backing and support from the very systems that have enslaved us? One blog in particular, which I will not call out by name, wrote in a recent post 5 specific points, in an attempt to debunk TOPPT, and personally attack those putting out the information. I have NO INTENTION of defending or rebutting any of those statements made. My response comes in the form of one question, is it not possible that things are not as they appear and there is much more to the story than what we are being fed from our government and through the media? I will leave it at that.

All Heather and TOPPT have done is used the highly complex legal system against those who created it to protect themselves. They hid the secret of bringing the whole house of cards down inside the cracks where they were convinced no one would ever look. Quite possibly, they never knew that the formula existed. But it does, and now it’s time for the whole house of cards to come crashing down. All the documentation has been properly and LEGALLY EXECUTED and FILED. The disconnect from the community who doubts this possiblity, lies in the lack of understanding that these protocols DO NOT need the backing of the old systems (aka the BAR, the Hague, the World Court, the United States Government Corporation, etc.) to confirm or deny their validity. They DO NOT nor have EVER held such authority. We “THE PEOPLE” have always been in control. We have just been led to believe otherwise. Well guess what? The gig is up. The work has been DONE, and soon the lies will no longer be able to hide the TRUTH of what IS. We “THE PEOPLE,” NOW have the power to take back that which has always been rightfully OURS.

At this point, the only thing that separates US from true FREEDOM is the AWARENESS that we are already FREE. In a short amount of time (in the twinkling of an eye, as Sheldan Nidle likes to say) some very key ANNOUNCEMENTS and DISCLOSURES are going to be made. When this happens, this whole story that many have chalked up as conspiracy theory, a fairy tale, too far-fetched to be possible, will become our REALITY and our new way of LIFE. It is at this moment EVERYONE will have an opportunity to stand up and CREATE a NEW ERA of PEACE and PROSPERITY for ALL to IN-JOY. There are MANY ways up a mountain, but they ALL lead to the same point. How WE ultimately get there, whether it be through the efforts of TOPPT, or otherwise, IS not important. What IS important IS that WE “THE PEOPLE”, make it to the top, one way or the other. From my vantage point, in matters not how we get there, so long as the MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED.

In closing, I will say this, if even after reading this (which are simply my own thoughts) you’re still not convinced, that’s OK. Like I said before, I’m not trying to convince anyone. In time the TRUTH will be known to ALL, and at this grand moment the most important thing for everyone to DO is put aside our differences of opinion, any ill will or resentment we’re holding onto, and join hands in CELEBRATION to help CO-CREATE our next chapter of human evolution. For it IS ultimately the TRUTH that WILL set US FREE.

From the depths of my Heart and the Oneness of my Soul, I honor each and every ONE of YOU and wish YOU ALL an ABUNDANCE of PEACE, PROSPERITY, JOY, LOVE & LIGHT. THANK YOU for taking the time to read this. I truly LOVE YOU ALL.

Brian
brianji5d@gmail.com


39 comments:

  1. Thank you Brian, Lisa and Heather. We are almost there arent we.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we use the same legalese which they have enslaved us with for the centuries, then we get the same slavery we have always known. It is time to change the equation with a superior-language with a mathematical-correctness. Brian, you are an investigative journalist. Please watch this from start to finish.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymIcYjEnVuc

    All the best,
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your work. Here is a link you may already have in regard to the nuts and bolts of how this artificial system (jurisdiction B) has been operating and what each of us can do about it. Enjoy
    http://creditorsincommerce.com/audio-contract-law.php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time to change your handle to wecanawaken. :-)

      Delete
  4. Yippeeeeeeeeee! Brian, this is a totally awesome message. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to us, it's greatly appreciated. And thank you to Lisa for all her fabulous work. Your words offer me a great sense of inner peace and I sincerely thank you for sharing with us as you so generously and lovingly do Brian.
    Much love to you always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Brian! Thank you Brian and AK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting AK.

    I myself have always known that this FICTITIOUS system of COMMERCE was the key and ultimate conspiracy.

    I was the one who asked you months ago what you thought of the "STRAW MAN".

    I was laughed at in many blogs and forums but I always kept my head up and soul intact because I knew this was the trap used to enslave all of humanity.

    I myself am in the middle of this movement and I have sent letters REGISTERED in COMMERCE to debt collectors trying to collect on my DEFAULTED student loans.

    I started writing my version of freedom to these debt collectors since July 2011. You should see the responses i received from the debt collectors law offices.

    They threatened me by saying they were sending my letters to the FBI, CIA, and Secret Service.

    And I always answered back by stating they had no AUTHORITY over me. The only AUTHORITY over me was the Divine Eternal Creator.

    I feel as if I have manifested this whole movement to Freedom.

    My parents thought I was crazy because i told them how it all worked and how my letters would set me free because all I was doing was being AWARE and taking action in reclaiming my domain and freedom.

    This idea of the "STRAW MAN" is not a wast a time any more is it AK.

    I told you back then that in order to have a higher consciousness one must understand what is really going on and not just read some channeled messages and then believe you are enlighten.

    It takes action, and this is what I have done. The debt collectors are still trying to collect from me because all they do is close my account and then sell it to another debt collector then I just keep writing the letter informing them that they have no LAWFUL right to collect from me.

    What great times we are in. Thank you Most Higher for allowing me to manifest in this time so usher in heaven on earth.

    Love and Unity to all.

    BeWise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello follow freedom fighter,

      I was wondering if you could give any more information on the process you went through to start reclaiming your sovereignty: what letters you sent registered in commerce to the debt collectors, your version of freedom, if you used a template for these notices then where you found them etc. Even if you did not use a specific template and it was all your own creation, showing people some specifics of known success that can be duplicated is really how we are going to get this freedom movement going. And I'm sure it would be very helpful to other people in similar situations with student and other such loans, me included 0:)

      Much love to you and to all who are working toward freeing themselves and mankind

      Delete
    2. Hello Anon 11:05,

      It was my own version of letters that I wrote. I have researched many different websites talking about this subject for over 10 years but I was always fearfull of implementing it.

      I finally got the courage a year ago to start the process. It is a very simply letter.

      I simply say, " I would be happy to settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe as long as you provide me with this documentation"

      1. Show me how the money was created, the actual accounting
      2. Show me you have a sworn affidavit against me and a TRUE BILL according to the Uniform Commercial Code,
      3. Show me we have a binding contract where two parties signed,

      If you could provide me this documentation I would be happy to settle any financial obligation I am lawfully owe.

      Then I tell them, if you can not provide the documentation above then,

      1. The money/loan never existed or
      2. It has already been paid in full,
      3. All negative remarks made to a Credit Agency will be removed
      4. You will be held culpable for commiting fraud against me, a Soveriegn Etneral Divine Spirtual Being.

      Then I send them a bill for 10 million dollars in gold and or silver.

      This is the format I have used. THe writing does not have to be difficult. Keep it simple and do not leave anything open for interpretation.

      Then I write my own delcaration of independence and inform them that I know fraud has been committed against me.

      Then I end it by stating that the Debt Collector never had a contract with me therefore has no authority over me and cannot collect on a debt which has already been paid in full or it does not exist.

      Let me know if you have more questions.

      BeWise

      Delete
    3. http://loveovermind.wordpress.com/study-materials/documents/
      check this website, a bunch of good info on how to declare yourselve sovereign :) Kate of Gaia went through the whole process and is free :) <3

      Delete
    4. this is awesome. could I perhaps get in touch with you more some way? I believe what you said and would like to hear even more about it! Any way I can be more informed of the truth the better. I dont want to have to go through 10 years of research (although I've done plenty on my own already) to get where you are. just reply back to this so we can figure out a way to communicate would be awesome please

      Delete
    5. Hi,
      I was reading your message that you have sent to this debt collectors,
      that is wonderful statement. Could I use this same statement for mortgage patments and this is a central bank that I would to reply because there is a default payments already, and no money to continue paying this mortgage please let me know as soon as posible, thank you

      Delete
  7. Thank you Brian. There is clarity in your words and I'm greatly appreciative for them. <3
    In Love & Light,
    EagleAZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to you, Brian, for offering this additional clarity to such a dynamic subject AND hats off to Lisa, Adnan and Heather, for providing even further insights into such a very mind-boggling subject - FREEDOM for the world's people!

    A great playwright once penned these words "...all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players..." Nowhere have these words seemed more appropriate than on this stage most recently constructed for such a dramatic out-picturing of the human state of affairs encircled by the TOPPT intentions. Hhhhhmmmmm - good show and even better fertilizer for us humans to integrate into our construct of what each of us calls 'reality'. And now for the envelope --- "the winner is ----- the human race!"

    Thank you all - aim for the highest and best feeling at all times, expect the best, for we all deserve nothing less! Appreciation abounds -- YouMa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, heady, and intoxicatingly empowering, the scent of freedom is in the air

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heart filled gratitude to you Brian for presence and being with this post. Lisa, as always, hits the nail on the head...bam! Thank you Lisa, Heather, AK, KP and all you amazing lights leading this cyber celebration! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brian, you sound very young and naive, my dear boy. Just being AWARE is going to free us? Since when? I'm very aware but still not free. Explain that in real, not lofty, esoteric terms we're weary of reading. The one thing that stands in our way is not US, but THE MILITARY, the security forces, the ONES with the GUNS that are beholden to their corporate sugar-daddies, usurping our authority as a free people.

    They make the rules. When that changes, we get our money and our freedom. Period. As I said before, nothing has changed except your rhetoric, from SOON to VERY SOON. Hollow words with no evidence to back it up. More platitudes. SHOW ME THE MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remain skeptical because I have seen too many similar promising legal submissions and declarations, and yet nothing has changed. I will believe it when I witness all the alleged changes to the political and legal systems. Until then it's just warm words of hope with no real substance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brian is right on: truth always stands alone and needs no defending. Soon or later, truth in all its majesty will come out and the liars / manipulators will be out of business.

    Focusontruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for that Brian. I have a couple of questions about the whole thing. According to Wikipedia, - 'the code of the UCC is not the law itself, but only a recommendation of the laws that should be adopted by the states.' It also states that 'In the United States, a Uniform Act is a proposed state law drafted by the U.S. Uniform Law Commission (ULC) and approved by its sponsor, the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (NCCUSL).'

    This suggests a couple of things that trouble me regarding the Trust. Firstly, it suggests that any filing on the UCC requires approval by it's sponsor - the NCCUSL before being considered a state law.
    Secondly, it suggests that once approved, the act only becomes law in the state that it was created.

    This raises several questions of validity of the Trusts claims that I wonder if you or anyone of the One Peoples Trust could address.

    1) Have the UCC filings the trust have made, recieved the backing of the NCCUSL & become state law?
    If not, then what use are they to the people when dealing with the law?

    2) If a UCC filing has the backing & becomes a US state law recommendation, then what relevance or influence does it have elsewhere in the world? How can somebody in the UK, Europe, Russia or Japan for instance stand by this filing against the law of their country in confidence?

    I understand your point regarding this post - It's a bit like trying to free youself from the Devil by first getting his consent right? Whats the point? He's only going to say NO?

    If that's the case, then unless (in this case) the Devil has said YES to the UCC filings, then we still have no more legal standing in the international courts by standing next to TOPTT's claims than we would without it.

    The only benefit I can see at this point is that the trust gives us a focus or reason to pull together - but in itself, it hasn't yet tendered any practical advice on HOW we begin to tackle the existing & fraudulently appointed statute law of the commercial international governmental complex. I feel that what we need is a support structure that people can go to, rather than jumping from a sinking ship only to drown in water that is way over our heads - legally speaking.

    Could either yourself or someone from the Trust please address this?

    Many thanks,
    Dean.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey all, happy to be here! wanted to share my synopsis of what TOPPT seems to be to me:

    "TOPPT seems to be a small organization of well-educated people (people who are very fluent in legalese) who have taken the truth - that the current interconnected system of economic and political oppression is bogus - to heart. it looks to me like this Trust, acting from an understanding of the true nature of the legal system (that is entirely imaginal, designed to serve the interests of the elite, and no more valid than any other imaginally co-created way of sharing space and time) have used the rules of legal system against itself and set precedents of rebuttal, invalidation, refutation... precedents which they have now made available to the public. Precedents which, if enough individuals utilize them, could potentially create a groundswell of refutation that would de-legitimize our current big-dick-swinging legal system."

    i'm overseas right now, but returning to the good ol' U.S. of A. shortly... looking forward to being a part of the groundswell. the times of turning towards our oppressors and politely asking "Can we please be a little less oppressed?" are done. We are the ones we've been waiting for. Let's make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stuff dude. I like how you approached this...Makes me think twice about the Keenan types

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Brian! Once again you put perspective of things being played out into perspective. That perspective is TRUTH, and truth always rings like a giant bell in those who live with the spirit of truth incarnate in themselves and are not blinded by obfuscation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colonial Declaration of Independence states ever so clearly the authority of the people to alter or abolish any and all forms of corporate abuse is the right of our common source, extending to each and all of us as family. It matters not how the abuse is organized - whether it is public or private, political or economic. Shadow government retains no privilege of abuse. That people are ignorant of their power to remove the shackles of their slavery in no way negates to their authority to do so when they have overcome their limitation of ignorance and there are none who have authority to oppose with force or violence. If one seeks the moral high ground, read John Locke's essay on the State of War.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The first time I read about TOPPT I BElieved, didn't understand a lot of it, but 'WITHIN' it felt good and true. Thanks for adding some more clarity.
    I truly Love You Too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well said. Thanks, Brian. Thank you too, AK. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete

  21. My heart is with you, Brian, and Lisa Harrison is one of the best interviewers that I have seen. So, that said, I wanted to see who this Man with the BIS really is. This is what I found. He filed against all these people back in April 2012.

    http://dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flmdce/6:2012cv00567/270275/

    Then I found this which really startled me. This man claims to be the true distributor of the Prosperity Packages. He sounds like a saint when you see what all he supposedly has done to help humanity.

    http://givemelibertynowblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/11/more-about-adnan-sakli-and-the-announcement-a-message-to-the-people-of-the-world-12-11-12/

    He sounds like he is doing what Keenan is doing (or at least doling out monies to all the countries for the betterment of the planet and humanity) . I am with you. It is difficult to know who is telling the truth. I just observe and stay in my heart and know that we are FREE and we must all continue to hold that space and follow the Golden Rule. All will be as it should be in the forever NOW.

    Thank you so much for helping all of us to search through the “muck” so that we may better use our discernment. You are shedding a bright LIGHT for all of us.

    Linda Livesay

    ReplyDelete
  22. I get hung up on "ownership". How can anyone claim to own the creations of the Creator? "You don't take nothin' with you but your soul." John Lennon
    And, just because it's "filed" doesn't mean it is real.
    Lastly, the skys are still polluted with chemtrails, and the IRS is still levying my Social Security check.
    (But House Speaker Boehner, being in the news so much, IS a good sign. AND, he just "invited" Obama to give the State of the Union address. Hmmm.)

    ReplyDelete
  23. It would wonderful if this were going materialize. It reminds me of David Wilcock and Ben Fulford from 15 months ago and their declarations and of course let's not forget Drake (Drake who?). Based on all their work, sources, contacts, etc. etc. etc. everything was supposed to be very different as of right now. The cabal was over, mass arrests, the Pope was to resign, free energy for all, compensation for everyone... nothing materialized and Wilcock had to go into hiding for a few months to re-organize his reputation (with the longest lasting flu in the history of mankind). The only way this all changes is for people to stand up and be counted and not by waiting for saviors... this is savior stuff. Sorry for the discourse but we've seen all this before (remember Keenan's liens?). Unless a very powerful entity steps up to implement these changes this all ends up in the trash bin of internet wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where are some facts this is all a bunch of airy fairy double talk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I must admit .. I understand all the Docs.all the filings.so .other than the folks who Doth protest too loudly... This makes me wonder? Are the protester correct? Jealous? Partiality correct? It seems the ONLY thing standing between us and the resolution is Awareness en Masse !! Is it just me ..or are we waiting for the World to Wake The F#### Up ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. please see comments in the link--they are comments re the above posting by Brian, when this posting was posted on another site

    http://litcorner.net/component/content/article/681-legal-actions/13877-commentary-by-brian-on-the-toppt-and-a-discussion-between-lisa-m-harrison-and-adnan-sakli



    ReplyDelete
  27. I really hate to sound niave. but what your saying is the banking system versus strawman is illegal and its catching up with the commerce equalling shutdown!

    ReplyDelete
  28. www.rgm.com/articles/stockwatch6.html
    "and shadowy kingpin Adnan Sakli had been involved in other dubious bond deals that ended badly"

    ReplyDelete
  29. tried to do a search on Adnan Sakli--very illusive stuff--but this one quite interesting--http://www.123people.com/ext/frm?ti=person%20finder&search_term=adnan%20sakli&search_country=US&st=person%20finder&target_url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50dXJraXNobmV3cy5jb20vZW4vY29udGVudC90Y WcvYWRuYW4tc2FrbGkv§ion=weblink&wrt_id=928
    If i recall correctly, david wilcock, Fulford and Neil Keenen included this arrested person (never named i think) in the convoluted tale of the money stolen in Italy, thus the plan to save us all was thwarted==not sure of the facts, just that this was part of the tale

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you Brian. It is as important how we come down the mountain as it is how we reach it. Not sure where I originally found this quote or who it's from but it's really appropriate for your beautiful message of thoughts above.

    "How you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain, And, so it is with life which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson. In the end, it all comes down to one word, Grace. It's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light"

    May we ALL soon feel the BE'ing and DO'ing as one. I am certainly ready.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can someone please provide a step-by-step guide or instruction manual regarding the process by which each of us can individually liberate ourselves from debt? I have downloaded TOPPT/ Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf's ZIP file (toppt_Now_Paradign_recd_130108_1458), but it would be a HUGE help to have a manual or detailed instructions as to how to recreate the process and become obsolved of debt.

    Does anyone have this, or a link to such info? If not, Brian could you or people at TOPPT PLEASE provide?

    Thanks,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am infinitely enlightened by all of this material. As one of the 'anonymi' related, some of us have been thinking in these terms for a decade, figuring out the fraud from down here in the trenches, saying and trying anything and everything in letters to the so-called creditors (sometimes pro-se lawsuits) because we know we have been defrauded. I have never regretted fighting and have had a measure of success though still have student loans and a mortgage (I filed a lawsuit against 'a bank' and it was a cluster f*ck because the bank's attorney and the judge did not understand trust deeds, though they pretended to). The good news is that it stopped the foreclosure and has hung things up. So what I have learned here is that we are on the right track and need to continue and gather momentum. It doesn't happen overnight and it takes work. Hello!! Gracias a todo mundo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.