Wednesday, January 2, 2013

UPDATED: YOU CAN SEND QUESTIONS TO
THE ONE PEOPLE'S PUBLIC TRUST



We've decided to make the questions and answers a very transparent process.

We won't be doing a town hall type meeting online as others have done, as that spends a lot of time in idle chat rather than productive transfer of vital information. I don't want to put you through 2 hours of audio to get 15 minutes worth of information. We don't care to get our egos stroked, all of humanity created this moment. 

What we would like you to do is submit any questions you have to the One People's Public Trust (TOPPT) to the following email address:  TOPPTQUESTIONS@GMAIL.COM.    

We'll answer every question we can with what we know, or rather Heather will.  The format will be that Brian reads the question and she answers it, and any follow thoughts Brian or I have will follow the answered question. 

Heather has been extraordinarily upfront with Brian and me.  This will be an iterative process, we'll keep doing the interviews until we get a pretty good database of questions and answers that others can go to who come along later.  Questions that are duplicates will simply be merged.  We won't go back over previous ground as we will make it part of the public record.  Sincere questions only please. 

The only calvary that is coming is you the people. You are the one you have been waiting for.  We are in a different age and its started with a bang! What Heather has done is set the legal framework for returning the governments back to the people along with the assets taken from them surreptitiously. It also provides the legal framework for the military to follow its constitutional mandate about enemies foreign and domestic.

We just completed the first interview which included some very good questions from all of you.   D. from Removing the Shackles participated in the first portion with us until other responsibilities took her away.  Kauilapele is doing the audio editing as I have my hands full with another project.  I will turn the audio into a multi-part Youtube video and I imagine KP will create some MP3s too.  GO VIRAL WITH THIS! I hope to have it online in 24-36 hours.  I'd also like our volunteer transcriptionists to contact me if they will be available to get a transcription to me after that time frame.  You know who you are.  We need to have a text copy that can be translated into other languages.  The world is watching.

Please read Sheldan Nidle's post today. I didn't know what it was going to say in advance. I just knew that in the coming weeks we'd see some very important information come from him based on what Brian, Kauilapele and I have been given since December 26th.  There are no coincidences, especially so since 12/21.  Sheldan is the real deal.

POOF still doesn't want his interview posted. I have the legal right to post it, and I haven't decided what to do in that regard.  Its almost superfluous now, but its an important point in history.  I will await higher guidance in that regard as to posting it or not.  Its not a decision I have to make today.



Update 1/2/2013


On Jan 2, 2013, at 12:52 AM, Heather Tucci-Jarraf wrote:

AK, Brian, and D (KP too!) thank you for spending the moment.  I enjoy the humor and wonderful conversation.  I just wanted to address one matter....(for Now) ;)  I read AK's and D's latest postings about the Public Trust.  One thing, only thing that made me uncomfortable....

I know it is very important for the people to identify...with other, their self, hope, truth, etc.  I thank you so much for helping us all, all of the people, to do that.  I am remembering soooo much.  All this resonates with me...I just ask you not make this about "Heather", or make me the face of the Public Trust especially when the Public Trust is just a tool of many in creations divine plan unfolding at this moment of present, or more importantly, not make this about the Public Trust....this is so about the people, the earth, the universe, and all of creation's manifestation so of self therein, individually and collectively.  This is critical.  It is vital.  Each of us is an example, a mirror, and a reflection of the Truth that IS, the power that IS, and this moment of present that is finally manifesting where everyone is finally remembering that by the knowledge from within.

Can you all help me, help us, help the people, help I AM to make sure that Truth BE reflected in unity rather than what I feel is starting to be "Heather"....I have never seen my name in print so many times (other than court documents...lol)!  It just resonates so much more when what IS is presented...well, I don't know...but I do know it is without "me, me, me, me"/Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, in tone or word...if I presented that it was Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather in any way...well, then I failed miserably!!!! and I will kick my own ass and then you can all form a line from there...seriously.

I know that you will sense the matter that I am having an uneasy feeling about, which I am so poorly trying to articulate here :( because my once-honed ability with words seems to be seriously failing me for the last 3 to 4 days...as new ways to communicate are starting to be remembered and implemented.

Do you "see?".  Please assist me here...that is one thing you all can DO :)  (I so hope there is no ass-kickin' necessary at this moment, but I will bend over if it is due...lol).

with absolute gratitude
in absolute love
unconditionally
always

12 comments:

  1. Your comment "POOF still doesn't want his interview posted. I have the legal right to post it, and I haven't decided what to do in that regard. Its almost superfluous now, but its an important point in history. I will await higher guidance in that regard as to posting it or not. Its not a decision I have to make today." screams 'ego'... As we move from 3D to 5D, remember; 'do not harm'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While scanning over and even stopping to read the legalese of TOPPT documents a bizarre sensation overwhelmed me as I recognized that finally enough Terrans have learned about commercial deception and its solution to enable manifesting such a sweet surprise.
    Our Trustees have truly Topped the Game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! I love waking up, coming here, reading this and feeling the joy, energy , and hope.
    It isn't so much that my hope was dead, but it was definitely crushed and deflated and I love feeling it so pumped up.
    I keep asking what my purpose is, and don't understand at this point, the response I keep getting.
    Also, in watching others comment on this, and voice opinions, for the first time in a long time, I don't feel so different, like I'm on the outside looking in. I feel like this is what I have been dreaming of my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear AK,
    When deciding when to post Poof's interview, please remember the difference between legal and lawful. Lawful follows the universal law of "do to others as you would have them do to you". This lawful tenent ensures that our actions "do no harm". We are co-creating together and must ensure we do this responsibly as consequenses of every action have a reaction. Poof has been one of our supporters in getting the truth out to people. These truths have supported us well in staying positive and not falling into fear. Please understand that our impatience at having all of the truths revealed does not give us the right to do harm to others or possibly jeopardize the Creators unfolding of the new plan for humanity. Trust that though we do not know all the details, we are indeed divinely protected and divinely provided for. The great blessing is unfolding and I send you love and gratitude for your blog that is part of this great unfolding. Sending you waves of Pure Heart Love and the white light of protection. In gratitude,
    BH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for all that you are doing, AK, KP, Heather, Brian, D., and all the others. 2013 is going to be a very interesting year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that woman's humility and intelligence. I will kick her gently :-) No, not really...

    ReplyDelete
  7. With much inner guidance, if I am available to receive anything I kindheartedly request to give it back to a new peoples trust, ensuring that there is one in case it is needed again. One LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Obi-Wan, FYI my blog is no longer getting your posts and updates via rss. I was wondering if that was intentional or by mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very touched again by the above updated message from Heather. I remember when I first read the official announcement of the one people's trust and the subsequent postings of the email exchanges between Heather, AK, KP and Brian a couple of days ago, I was deeply touched by the spirit moving around in the writings by Heather. For me, the announcement is not just a legal document, which is not easy to read for a legally untrained eye, it is a spiritual document of inspiration, enlightenment and education, which is a lot easier to read with one's spiritual eyes open. The divine spirit is writing through her. The People's trust is a tool of the divine plan, so are the trustees, everyone, you and me. The People's trust is one manifestation of our will, a manifestation of our alignment with the souce of creation. We all are in this co-creation process together. I'm expecting more manifestations when each of us sincerely put our heart, our imagination to work in alignment with our God-self, that I Am presence.

    Namaste to all

    ReplyDelete
  10. All - this issue needs a simple outline describing what it is about. I've been through all the information including the lengthy and nearly impenetrable email "filings". What court will hear this? is the first question and how have they responded thus far? is number two.

    I personally did not get the "Heather" focus as an issue until I read the above: "me, me, me, me"/Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, in tone or word...if I presented that it was Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather in any way".

    Give us a concise outline and don't bother soliciting a raft of common questions, again they are obvious. This will go down as another "Drake" weapon of mass distraction without realistic appraisal and explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Ground Crew

    Heather mentioned in the one people's trust interview about a document that she said we will be able to use as a temporary tool for use the people to use in the interim while things have not been mass disclosed per se. And Brian replied that he will review the documents and have them posted.

    I believe this was around the 1:11 to 1:13 min mark in the interview.

    Can you please advise as to a followup ETA date of expectancy to be able to get our hands on the tool(s) to help us in any needed court proceedings.

    Also at various intervals in the interview Heather kept mentioning that this is a global issue and that the changes are effective globally. So am I to assume that these temporary tool(s) documents recognizable and to be used in let's say Canada as an example?

    Many many many thanks to you guys for your work and perseverance.

    Blessings


    Clarence

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to see the "People" act on this in a form of a Class Action Lawsuit against the banks or any other institution making demands of the many (student loans, IRS taxes, Mortgages, etc). The issue I am concerned about is the fact that the judicial system is corrupt, among others. They still believe they are in control. If many people get together, like Occupy movement, we can send a message we're not taking it any more. If Heather or a lawyer who believes could draw up the documents I would sign. We need "The People" to do this! What do you say. Are you with me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.