|Photo by Geralyn Camarillo|
Reblogged from: http://infoguyhank.wordpress.com/
I Will Love You No Matter What!
By Henry Hasse
Thank you, Father, for loving me unconditionally! I discovered this hidden treasure (I will love you no matter what and I will never leave you or forsake you.) among all the weeds in the scriptures almost four years ago and I have been sharing it ever since, always finding a better way to say it, repeating it in many different ways just in case one way will have meaning to you. I call it “my diamond in the rough,” because it is certainly a Divine revelation and now it is finally mine, rough as I still am.
Before we proceed any further, you should know five things from the start:
1) Since this is a blog, I do not feel the need to document references to source material. A little research of your own will uncover them soon enough.
2) I view the Old Testament and New Testament scriptures as interesting literature only, and certainly not as “holy” and “infallible” words “inspired” by God. You can find explanations for that based on scholarly work and archeology. In other words, I no longer idolize the Christian Bible for the reasons given.
3) I do not idolize the authority of the Church or its doctrines which have been designed to control people religiously and politically over the centuries.
4) I am not an Atheist by any stretch. The creation around us, life itself, and the wonders of the human body are proof enough for me that a Higher Existence is responsible for the same.
5) Finally, my acknowledgement of #4 is evidence that a consciousness of this Higher Existence resides within me as it does in all mankind, patiently waiting to be discovered and put to good use among humans. That it still remains hidden or undiscovered in so much of humanity indicates that it is above all else not a controlling influence and that freedom is its primary value and goal for all of humanity. It can be better defined as unconditional love.The Father’s love for ALL his children is not really new. It has always been so. How could it be anything else? Mankind was created free, not perfect as if they were little gods. Like the rest of creation that was adapting to ongoing changes. Humanity was a work in progress as well, but different, because humans were free to explore and learn and reason and choose the benefits of loving as they had been loved, finding better ways to live with others. This they could do because they housed a “piece” of the Creator within them, a consciousness of goodness to be discovered and acted on as well. The gift of life alone was enough to capture their attention and fill them with wonder and amazement! And what about waking up alive and well in the morning? Or having food to eat in the pantry? Perhaps an income source from farming and trading? Family? Friends? Possessions? Probably more than needed?
But this generous gifting and treatment and unconditional acceptance, in spite of possible prodigal behavior or unloving choices, was too unbelievably scandalous for most folks to fully understand. It seemed too unfair to treat others that generously – faulty thinking came to such conclusions.