Thursday, February 21, 2013

“Body of Hue-manity” Formation Nears Completion

“Body of Hue-manity” Formation Nears Completion
by ÉirePort

"Body of Hue-manity" formation nears completion. "Awakened to Higher Purpose" Hue-Beings have listened to the Higher instructions and acted in concert as a Rainbow Collective.

Smaller Hue-Groups have come together, and these are also assembled into wider collectives, a Rainbow Craft. These are what some call "Ships".

These Ships follow Inner Guides, and are Intra- and Inter-Galactic. As Hue-manity awakens to Intra- and Inter-Galactic Higher identity, Intra- and Inter-Galactic travel occurs readily.

Those desiring multi-dimensional (including 3D-visible) craft will also find those desires fulfilled.

ÉirePort | February 21, 2013 at 17:39


  1. Now we're talking!

    ÉirePort has been an unfathomable delight to read here at AK. Not always sure what's being said, but I love the ideas and energy. Now, as a sports-car enthusiast (04 Mustang GT), Patriot blogger and Ascensionist, I totally desire a 3D visible multidimensional craft!

    Mine looks like the 1970's Matchbox Silhouette (purple please) and I intend to get stuck in traffic and levitate out of it. I'll draw a crowd everywhere I go with this baby and do sky burn-outs and quick moon tours with anyone who wants to go. I'll have an OPPT-IN bumper sticker, an I Support Universal Freedom - American Kabuki license plate cover and a talking Ben Fulford blow-up doll for the Express Lane.

    I'll show the flock and the cabal what being a LightWarrior gets you. I'll do Disclosure MY WAY! I'll bust every notion of normal in one sweat four-wheel (thruster) drift over every major city and a lot of small towns and all those people will look up and say, "Damn, the future looks bright!"

    Yeah, I get it now, ÉirePort=Airport and you're hooking up the rides!

  2. Hot Wheels not Matchbox. Sweet not sweat. Sorry, I got excited.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.