Tuesday, February 19, 2013



By Brian Kelly

To think that this whole story broke less than two months ago is baffling, to say the least. A current google search for "One People's Public Trust," pings back 33M results, as of this day, February 18, 2013. Countless emails continue to flow in from people wanting to BE of service to the cause. This post is a Call-to-action for anyone willing to share their energy in support of bringing freedom to Humanity once and for all...

If you are one of the people who has heard the call, and you're ready to stand up and play a part in ushering in this new paradigm, then this post is for YOU. 

If you are tired of all the lies and corruption that have plagued our magnificent planet for far too long, then this post is for YOU. 

If you are tired of being manipulated into believing war, hate, fear, anger and aggression are a natural part of BE'ing human, then this post is for YOU.

If you are ready to embrace a reality based upon Love, Joy, Peace and Prosperity for All, then this post is for YOU. 

Are YOU ready for the whole world to know about OPPT, so that we can all join hands together and manifest our new reality? Then NOW is the time to DO and BE as ONE. The only question that remains is, will you take the call? 

The fastest way to share this information with the masses is to bring it out into the open for all to see and feel. Through the various channels of media, we can and will accomplish just that. The quickest route to the mainstream is by getting into the smaller networks first. 


On Wednesday I was on Orion Talk Radio, for a program called Morning Brew, hosted by Gwen Caldwell to discuss OPPT. After the live recording I was told there were over 1M+ live listeners representing over 10 countries. Considering the popularity of the show and the gravity of the content, we were invited back every Wednesday until this information gets out in the open for the whole world to see. (Links to that show and future shows will follow this post)

The objective is to duplicate this process as many times over as possible. We have plenty of very qualified OPPT insiders who are already standing by for broadcast duty. Let's just say, too many requests for interviews is a very good problem to have :)

Here is your mission should you choose to accept it:

1. Gather contact emails from all of your local, regional and national media outlets (i.e. talk radio programs, online news sites, newspapers, popular news blog sites, etc.). The more the better.

2. Create an email and title it "Public Trust Forecloses on Major Corporations."

3. Manually input all the email addresses into the "CC" field, so that the recipient list is out in the open for all to see. The best solution would be to send one at a time to ensure the email makes its way past spam filters (but this is a bit more time consuming). Make sure to include a copy of the Press Release, as well as Courtesy Notice and Instructions. 

4. Before hitting send, (if this resonates with you) say this out loud: "angels, archangels, spirit guides, great beings of light, please guide this email to any and all recipients who are ready to receive it. Let these words open up a portal of truth and transparency within the hearts and minds of all those who may read the content of this message. I thank you in advance that this is so, and so it is. So BE it."

5. Hit "send" baby.

6. Pat yourself on the back for your incredible DO'ing and BE'ing. 

7. Grab some popcorn and watch as the firework show continues to light up the night...

Brian Kelly
(619) 709-2083

To disperse this wealth, OPPT formed 194 Creator’s Value Asset Centers that supplant corporate governments. http://oppt-in.com/cvac/

CVACs are a powerful system using mechanisms already put in place, paid for, and built by the people. 

Soaring OPPT Movement
Lends Ear to Record Live Listenership

The One People’s Public Trust followers flock to hear founders and faces of the organization on the radio. The movement is growing by leaps and bounds.

  • OPPT had a record one million + live listeners worldwide on The Morning Brew Show Feb 13th. Here is the link to the show: http://is.gd/t8Bb1v
  • OPPT broke a second record with 190,000 live listeners on Freedom Reigns week of Feb 11th, up from 145,000 live listeners the previous week.
  • A google search for "One People's Public Trust" currently produces 33M results in .28 sec

Radio Credits:
Morning Brew, www.oriontalkradio.com with
Brian Kelly of OPPT-in.com as recurring guest
Wednesdays starting Feb 13, 2013 at 12 pm Eastern Standard Time. Host Gwyn Caldwell invited OPPT back as special guests every Wednesday until this story becomes mainstream, achieving transparency and disclosure!

Tuesday Evenings in the US, Wednesday Evenings in Australia
Lisa Harrison, Chris Hales, Bob Wright,  Santos Bonacci, D, Brian Kelly, and OPPT roundtable.

Freedom Reigns on BlogTalkradio
Monday Evenings in the US, Tuesday Evenings in Australia
Lisa Harrison, Chris Hales, Bob Wright, D, Brian, AK, Lois Tucci, and Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf.

Surviving the Matrix on CrowHouse.com
Host Max Igan OPPT podcast: http://www.thecrowhouse.com/021413.html

  Please contact Brian Kelly with any questions, or to schedule an interview. 



  1. This is an awesome thing we are DOing!

    Please sign this petition as well:

    Peace and Love to All

  2. I'm not anonymous!! my name is jen clement and I've been right here with you at the ground level. I sent the press release to 6 different news outlets in my area (both physically and through email, which I had to create an account just for it, which now I can't log back into!!!) Basically, I have extremely limited internet access and have been relying on the the written transcripts of your shows. I have no facebook email or very much time to ever really dig in deep in your sites (all 80 of them!).

    I understand the oppt and the use of the courtesy notice, etc... i just can't seem to figure out what you guys mean when you keep saying cvac. what is a cvac? I just checked the documents on the oppt website and I just don't understand it. since I really can't be contacted directly, I wish you could make a post to clarify this for me?

    And one more question has been weighing on me. In the real life context of using these documents to "skirt the rules", so to speak, for instance if a cop pulls you over, and you say, um see this? I'm not paying that ticket, what if the cop just says no? What if they just keep exercising authority and i could end up in prison?

    Thank you so much for everything you guys have done, are doing, will do. I'm working on getting internet for my middle of nowhere house, but until then I feel like I'm running in the woods with a flashlight that only works randomly and small intervals. Please help!!!!! and thanks again!!!!

  3. Thank you for this. I will begin collecting contacts asap. The way I see it is at the very least this will get people talking collectively, motivated and inspired for change. This is an excellent tool to awaken the masses.

  4. There is no download button on the Courtesy Notice form.

    1. Yes there is, its on the bottom left side of the Scribd viewer!

  5. Okay, I sent out around 50 e-mails to local newspapers, local NPR radio stations, etc. Hope it helps. This is my DOing and BEing contribution for today.


  6. I totally agree.
    As one on the outside inner circle, like "wheels within Wheels", I see a different perspective. From this vantage point Ideas are rushing in that need to be addressed for this new future. I chose to take one idea and blog it to 'help out'- that is a focus on the CHILDREN.
    They are the FUTURE. Lets start a solid foundation to teach them how to take the baton and run with it, hand it over to the next generation impeccably. I showed Heather my blog last night and got a thumbs up from her this afternoon.
    I know the children of the inner circle. I hear the cries of the billions of children left in the sidelines as this movement rushed forward.
    With permission, I would like to ass AK, KP, D's, and one other OPPT-IN site to my blog site for reference.
    I am not competing, I am supplementing. Others went to the link and made comments today so I guess it is up and running ok. This is new for me so I have to iron out technical wrinkles.

    I see it as our responsibility to educate the masses right now before MSM gets hold and disinforms them.
    Love to all.
    Sojournerbe- from "Divinely BE" at


  7. I have already read this post and I'm very happy to read this post. I strongly believe that this site defi
    nitely helpful because we can get more helpful information from this site so I suggest to everyone that please visit this site and take more important and helpful information. I will visit this site regularly.


  8. I'm sorry AK, I just don't get it. I am not even close to believing that this OPPT document contains one shred of truth. I am a faithful reader/follower of people like Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock and you (of course), but I have a bad vibe about this. It's as though they are trying to redirect our energies away from more important things.I hope I'm wrong.

    1. Anonymous~ Truthfully: Have you read every single document, filing, UCC's and disclosure? Have you listened to all of the interviews? (Not presentation clips, but real interviews). So far I have not come across one person who doesn't believe in "this OPPT" who can answer "yes" to my question. I have heard "no", "I read enough" or "I don't need to". The documents stood "unrebutted" by our own government. You would think if they were bogus claims they would have rebutted them the first go round. They not only didn't rebut one but I think their were about 20 filings? I just hate seeing people sell themselves short by not making informed decisions.

  9. Dear Brian,
    this link
    has been unfortunalty removed :(
    Just let you to know.

  10. I sent off my copies to eleven places.

  11. Hey, what happened to the link with all the media email addresses? I had done a few, until my email acct blocked me, and was planning on doing a few per day. That link is gone from this page now.

  12. I encourage everyone to also FLASH MOB the Texas Newspaper, which I did and THEY PROMPTLY REMOVED MY TRUTHFUL COMMENT! @ http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/pearland/news/jury-finds-alvin-man-guilty-on-bank-fraud-charges/article_3eeb7197-9869-5e20-bfa3-74e0b8bf8b19.html


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.