16 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True
Are there any other “conspiracy theories” that you would add to this list?
By Michael Snyder
July 20, 2013
Are you a conspiracy theorist? If not, perhaps you should be. Yes, there have certainly been a lot of “conspiracy theories” over the years that have turned out not to be accurate.
However, the truth is that a large number of very prominent conspiracy theories have turned out to actually be true. So the next time that you run into some “tin foil hat wearing lunatics”, you might want to actually listen to what they have to say. They may actually know some things that you do not.
In fact, one recent study found that “conspiracy theorists” are actually more sane than the general population. So the next time you are tempted to dismiss someone as a “conspiracy theorist”, just remember that the one that is crazy might actually be you. The following are 16 popular conspiracy theories that turned out to be true…
1. “They Put Cancer Viruses Into Our Vaccines”
2. “ATM Machines Will Someday Use Facial Recognition Technology”
3. “The U.S. Government And Monsanto Are Teaming Up Against Opponents Of Genetically-Modified Food”
4. “Someday Scientists Will Be Using Millions Of Genetically-Modified Animals In Scientific Experiments”
5. “Scientists All Over The World Are Creating Extremely Bizarre Human-Animal Hybrids”
6. “Obama Is Making Government Employees Spy On One Another”
7. “Pro Wrestling Is Fake”
8. “Someday Texas Is Going To Run Out Of Water”
9. “The IRS Is Specifically Targeting Conservatives”
10. “Fluoride Is Harmful For Your Teeth”
11. “Using A Cell Phone Can Cause Cancer”
12. “Prescription Drugs Kill Large Numbers Of Americans”
13. “The Elite Want To Dramatically Reduce The Global Population”
14. “Innocent People Are Murdered, Skinned And Dismembered During Satanic Rituals”
15. “The NSA Is Spying On Our Phone Calls, Internet Searches And Financial Transactions”
16. “The Federal Reserve Is A Perpetual Debt Machine That Is Designed To Create Inflation”
Read the article and the proof here: