Thursday, August 15, 2013

Benjamin Fulford mentions OPPT


  1. Bill,
    It's been a while since you wrote a commentary on this blog about your posted articles. I would be interested in your discussing with Heather the different factions juggling for position of running the new system and her and your opinions of them. And I would be interested in knowing if you both concur with Fulford in that all factions are indeed interested in removing poverty for all and in restoring the planet.

    Kindness is Power

    I used to visit your site and D's several times a day for commentary but as you both seem busy elsewhere I have been forced to get commentary and updates on the unfolding elsewhere. I miss you both

  2. Thank you, Bill, for posting this video. It answered several of my questions posed in the comments of the last Zap/Poof article. Many blessings and may your computer come home feeling much better soon. Peace and Love, Cynthia

  3. Thank you sir, get well get strong and come back to us soon my brother. Light , love ,peace ,we are one

  4. Haha! I truly love this post.

    Yes, a mention(in a positive context, I must fairly add), but a mere mention, nothing more, ZERO details about the former OPPT. I feel personally, that this is quite telling. May those with eyes SEE, and those with ears HEAR. The ABSOLUTE plan, IS, in full effect. ;-)

    Bravo Mr Fulford!!! This is clearly, an excellent, and most informative piece of work you have provided here. Peace be with you, and may you find all the restoration you require on your vacation, dear brother Ben.

    Oh! And of course, a million Blessings to you brother Obi-Wan Kabuki.

  5. What happened to Ernest Walker-Bey AKA Ernest Rauthschild? Last known location was Singapore November 28, 2012.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.