Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Last Waltz of Separation

On 8/20/13, at 4:20 PM, Jarrafusa wrote:
[12:17:25 AM] Jarrafusa:
[12:17:52 AM] Jarrafusa: get your tools of resonance out...the final dance is beginning
[12:18:01 AM] Jarrafusa: I love you...


  1. Hello Bill,

    I have a couple of questions regarding Nidle's post..."There is so much to talk about in such a short timeframe, and we are fully prepared to deal with any challenges that this time-squeeze produces." What timeframe? Whose agenda or event is causing this time-squeeze and with this implies urgency?Why? Whose emergency is this and is it really ours?

    Please! Is this reaallyy necessary???..."Heaven has created a full-consciousness-etiquette school that all will attend when you leave your Light Chambers"????

    I might like a mentor to discuss/discern with, but I'll be damned if I'll subject myself to someone's "light" lobotomy in order to be a better slave. As 'D' would say, "Just sayin'. Peace and Love, Cynthia

  2. Hello again,

    Some more thoughts...Drunvalo Melchizedek has always said that just because some beings have amazing ships and technology doesn't mean they are truly enlightened. The truly enlightened beings don't need ships. I'm looking forward to this "final dance" I think I'll go barefoot and "tip toe through the tulips" (a Tiny Timism...yes I'm dating myself lol!)Peace my friend and thank you for all you are doing to keep us informed! With lots of love, Cynthia


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.