Sunday, September 29, 2013


A reader sent me this and I am at a loss for what it is...  I've created color variations in photoshop to highlight the object....

The reader wrote: "I was going through some of the pics I took along the road to Halifax - and I found this one that is just weird.  Tell me what you see/think....reflection?"


  1. It almost looks like a reflection of a dashboard toy - mouse or something.

    1. I agree, it is a reflection.
      If you look closely, you can see the outline of a glass shelf with the corner support. On that shelf, sits a figurine.

  2. i see a face of a weird creature with a bold eye, coloruful head and a open mouth lol

  3. Reminds me of a flying elephant... in a sitting position... like a yogi on a flying carpet?!?!?

    Whatever... very interesting - suspect we'll be seeing more like this over the next few weeks/months.


  4. It also shows a straight line coming down from the object. It might be the reflection of an object laying in the window sill.

  5. Perhaps the author of the photo can give us some particulars as to where he was and under what circumstances. IE: I was standing outside during certain hour of day, I was in my car, in a house when I took this photo. No name given by said "reader", who doesn't make a claim but it could be anything to a photo shopped prank.

  6. reminds me of the profile of a dragon fly body... ??

  7. My son says angry bird sitting in the back seat of his car.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.