Friday, October 11, 2013

Morning Fresh Hope


By American Kabuki

Morning fresh hope, ain't gonna die
banker plane still scratches the sky
debt collectors assurance 
gotta collect that dead peasant insurance

biosphere goal
stuff the stockings with a lump of coal
carbon tax business plan
grab indigenous land

pump the wells with frack
hear the breaking crack
Love still grows
its all changing everyone knows

Shout Oh My God I LOVE YOU!
Shout Oh My God I LOVE YOU

DANCE WITH ME MY LOVE!
DANCE WITH ME MY LOVE!

Birth, jail and death monetized
Blitzer audience hypnotized
Congress and Executive Chief
Love's heart leaps like a night thief


IRS shutdown
Nobody working in Washingtown
Listen to my Authoritah!
NSA last hurrah...


Shout Oh My God I LOVE YOU!
Shout Oh My God I LOVE YOU!

DANCE WITH ME MY LOVE!
DANCE WITH ME MY LOVE!


Frequencies code the new horizon
freedom's tide is arisin'
Contrasts' frantic opposition
Love's inevitable superposition

DANCE WITH ME MY LOVE!
DANCE WITH ME MY LOVE!

Jump in, the water is fine
Jump in, its time.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you VERY MUCH for this beautiful poem. It is very appropriate for the present time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now,- ya' know you got me up and jumpin'.... i say SHUT UP and DANCE! :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEATHER (ASS)IMULATED APOCALYPSE HERE ON THE JERSEY SHORE, BUT NO FEAR!!!!! JUST TEMPER TANTRUMS........LOVE YOU ALL, ONENESS IN UNITY FOR ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXCELLENT, AKa Bill! This would make a great rap! I hope you can find a forward-looking artist to perform it. Keep these creative gems coming! Thanks, Jim.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.