Sunday, November 24, 2013

Amended Complaint Federal Reserve whistleblower


  1. There are only 3 of 12 pages here. Where are the rest?

  2. Ok, so in recognizing for our own acknowledgment that all above said entities have been foreclosed, that fact is obviously known to only a few. It would seem that the above Relator/plaintiff is one who most likely is NOT aware of that fact, but is aware of the fraudulent nature of the corporate overlay and it's vampiric, self-consuming nature.
    I don't comprehend why the case was dismissed as I apparently don't comprehend failure to state a cause of action. I AM just a nurse, for pete's sake.... *wink*

  3. IT's not coming out in normal syntax. Is is because I have a Mac? I don't think so...


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.