Wednesday, November 6, 2013

D. has an urgent need...

Update: 11/08/2013 10:44 AM PDT Thank you so much for your love and assitance to D!  We raised Euro 870... so far through Muxi and my Paypal accounts for D.  I love you all!  As does D!

Update: 11/06/2013  4:13 PM PDT Raised about US$200 on my Paypal account so far. I don't know how much has gone straight to Muxi's Paypal account....  Thank you so much for helping D. out...  -Bill

Our friend D. from the Removing the Shackles blog has a very urgent need.  She has a tooth that is infected in the jaw and needs to get it removed.  These kind of infections can get serious and painful.

D. has a family of great kids and really doesn't have the funds to get this done so I thought we all could help her out.   She's done such great research over the past months and I regularly post her articles here..

If you'd like to help out you can send a donation via to, or you can send me the donation via the donation button on the right side of this blog and I will forward it to Muxi.  Either way it gets there.

Thanks in advance to any help you can provide to D!  Love you all!



  1. Thank you Bill!!! Between the abscessed jaw, the passport and visa issues..... (facepalm)

    A huge thank you to everyone for your love and energy that you've sent. I"m treating it naturally (the abscess I mean, the passport and visa are an entirely different mess, lol), with an essential oil mixture of tea tree, peppermint, frankincense, clove and lavender oils, hot water gargles and external packs with sea salt (the real stuff), essiac tea, infusion of very potent oregano applied topically, and oil pulling with Argan and coconut oils. And telling it to go away, I do NOT consent. lol

    LOVE D

  2. Put GOLDENSEAL POWDER on a damp cotton ball (or half cotton ball)
    & place between tooth & cheek all night, or for as many nights as needed (several?).
    I KNOW! If I'd known years ago what I know now, I could have prevented the need for extraction of 2 teeth.
    (Ya know the plastic tubes pencil leads come in? I combined leads from a few into one so as to empty several, & filled the empties with bulk GOLDENSEAL POWDER. Easy way to dispense it onto the cotton.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.