Tuesday, January 20, 2015

GAIA PORTAL: Grestian convolutions resolve




I clearly flunked today's Gaia Portal vocabulary test... LOL!!! As soon as I know what Grestian means I will post it. Nearest I can get is its another way of spelling Grecian... but we will see.  Google searches got one hit in relation to Greek plays. A reference to current Greek turmoil and the EU? -AK

Grestian convolutions resolve
by √ČirePort


Grestian convolutions resolve.

Traditional movements are seen for what they are, and are released.

Stellarisations come to the forefront, as Illuminaries subside.

Fraternal orders stand down.

Maternal paradigms stand up.

√ČirePort | January 20, 2015 at 07:55 | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p2sFUY-tS

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.