Sunday, February 15, 2015

I've moved to Italy



I no longer have a residence in Morocco.  Thursday I moved to Italy.  Some friends of my blog invited me to stay with them and I accepted their offer.  I've been living alone since November and decided it would be better to be near some like minded people.  My friends in Italy are very kind and beautiful people and its nice to be around people again that share my interests.

My family was kind enough to help me pay for the airfare here.   I will be studying Italian and continue my blogging work here.

I had hoped my friends in Restinga Smir Morocco would have shaken the energies they were dealing with but it became clear in November that was not going to happen right away. So rather than argue with them about Heather I chose to stay away while they sorted out their emotions.  I have no quarrel with Heather, she's the most amazing woman I have ever met. Some of my friends have different views on the whole experience in Morocco and have have since moved to Bali Indonesia or are in the process of doing so.  I wish them every joy and blessing in their continuing adventures. For now our paths diverge.

I will continue to work with Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf as I can and opportunity presents itself.   I have no disagreement with Heather.  I have not seen her since October and do not know her current location.  I do hear from her via the Internet so really she's as close as as Skype call. My work on the Internet doesn't  really matter where I live as long as I have a decent Internet connection.

I do have an urgent need for winter clothing, I really don't have cold weather gear I that I need right now for this climate. Italy is quite a different climate than Morocco.Donations would be greatly appreciated.  If you can help there is a PayPal button on the right side of the blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.