Thanks to Ed for pointing this video out... -AK
Uploaded on Feb 25, 2011
Ideas concerning the geometry of vortex maths from an artists perspective.
You will probably need to know a bit about the basics of vortex maths to get to grips with some of the ideas. See links below for info.
*I have attempted to answer the question: What should the exact proportions of specific abha tori such as 9x9 or 36x36 be?
*I wanted to visualise the actual fractal qualities of the Rodin Symbol, and how this connects to the Abha Torus.
*shows a glimpse of the structural properties of the mathematical eight tori fractal matrix. More to follow.
*If the ideas presented are valid, it sets the scene for making a very specific coil array.
If they are incorrect it's back to the drawing board...
*Music by Simon Mathewson.
1. THE FRACTALS CENTRE: Primal Point of Unity / Circle Centre? My choice of the "primal point" as the centre is firstly intuitive. However it fits with a number of other elements of the expanded geometry such as the scaling of intensity of numbers from the outside of the 8 tori matrix to the centre. Secondly even though the south of the 2d fractal Rodin Symbol is compressed the nines retain a consistent distance from each other through all north to south. I welcome discussion on this. I have tried placing the centre in the centre of the circle and the number allignments still seem to fit.
2. AXIS OF ROTATION FOR TORI. To some people selection of the edge of the 9th ring (81x81) as the axis point might seem arbitrary. Again it was kind of intuitive regarding the geometry of the whole fractal. It positions the complete infinite Rodin number matrix between an infinite zero (ie the ring described by the rotation of the central Primal point on the 2D fractal) and an infinite 9. This infinite 9 is compressed at the centre of the tori matrix, and then expands to encompass the everything outside the tori matrix. We then have 3 very unique infinities.
3. NORTH / SOUTH ALIGNMENT. When aligned correctly the eight tori have a distinct North and South line through which the 9's travel in straight lines, to each side of this line they curve away. The final piece of 3D footage should demonstrate this but its not as clear as the original film. This took 16 hrs to render 4 seconds! Therefore I need a much better comp to deal with the visualizing the energizing of the number circuits.
4. NUMBER ALIGNMENTS IN 3D TORI MATRIX. If we imagine slicing the 8 tori matrix in a variety of places through the x axis we will only see the fractal map I have drawn when slicing exactly through north.
5. GAP SPACE TORI 3(27x27) + 6(54x54). Since making the film I have been thinking it is probably only a six torus matrix. If the fractal structure of the doubling circuit is to be continuous then the whole of the third and sixth tori acts as a gap space. This non-use of the 3rd (27x27) and 6th (54x54) circle of numbers in the doubling sequence can be seen around 3.20.
6. MAKING A COIL? Draw out the map yourself or I can send you a copy to get the exact proportions of each specific torus. I have another video about how to make any scale torus.
7. NOTHING NEW? I have seen none of this stuff before apart from the symbol and abha torus structure. Apologies if anyone thinks they have already done any of this. If so please share! When making the first image - I did keep saying to myself- surely someone has done this already!
introduction to vortex maths
randy powells intro:
part 2 gets straight to doubling theory
brief concept intro at TED
Marko's original film (4 hours)
abha torus videos:
Vortex factor correlating software research potential (see 2.50 in film)
information about electron shells
information about electron orbitals
The grand Orbital Table
Hear more of Simon Mathewson's work here: http://simonmathewson.blogspot.co.uk/