Monday, May 25, 2015

The Real Work Now: Heal – Recover – Embody

Last night Eileen Meyer shared with me the recording at the bottom of this blog post from her blog. She was reticent to share it, uncertain how people would react, and facing the fears we all face of "what will people think". Eileen is a professional musician, singer, songwriter. I first heard Eileen on KPRI FM in San Diego singing "Lillie Got Mad", KPRI is known for showcasing local artists in San Diego. Little did I know that at the time she was playing live just 1 mile from where I lived at the La Costa Resort in Carlsbad, California. It wasn't until 2012 that she contacted me and she told me she wrote and sang that song. One of the joys of this blog has been the connections that I make to people and in this case meeting someone who's song I enjoyed on my car radio. Eileen has an amazing voice and musical talent.

This is a channeling, but from her total SELF or as some call it higher self. Universal You or "U" as Heather has called it.

This is the the most profound recording I have ever heard in my life. In dynamics and heart its even stronger than Bashar or Abraham Hicks, in my opinion. The fact that this message of love and how to disconnect from the matrix come through Eileen's perfectly tuned vehicle of sound and frequency is a gift to humanity. The fact that she decided to publish it even given her human fears (which we all have been programmed with), is an even greater gift.

Heather Tucci-Jarraf has been giving me some exercises over the past months to connect to my "universal self or what she calls "U". I have posted most of this on this blog as to pre-ascension exercises, and this certainly fits into that vein and is very similar. And like those exercises this involves FEELING, and most of us don't feel very much. We've shut down feeling to survive the brutality in this world, I know I have.

The key to exiting the matrix is not, as some of my friends have thought, resisting that which is already fading away... that only empowers it to linger longer than it should, and keeps you locked into the fear frequency which is the matrix. The key is first to FEEL, and then to embody the LOVE you already ARE!

Its a great honor to present to my readers what follows below... -AK 

The Real Work Now: Heal – Recover – Embody 

24 Sunday May 2015

Posted by EM Meyer Audio file of group session offered below.

I’ll begin with a big salute to Ender’s Game, a science fiction film that that suggests and introduces a new form of inter-species communication for the masses to reflect upon. Many of us are, and have been aware, that a long as we are locked into language most of what needs to be conveyed and received from loving, expansive intelligence in our vast universe is lost. As much as I have enjoyed my love affair with story, poetry and lyrics in my lifetime, I am also aware that the real communion takes place in the field of energy, or resonant “music” that lies in the spaces between. Once we re-identify with the energetic markers in frequency that remind us of who we are and what we are connected to, we no longer require channels, psychics, and other translators of the old reality, as we become… not translators, but live-streaming co-creators of LIFE. We can go direct. And yes, many of us are getting the message now that it’s time to do just that – own and embody the rest of ourselves.

The Gold Light Beings who stayed with me through age 7, and then returned again and again for routine “reminders” and frequency “upgrades” are stepping it up now. When I agreed to do a Group Healing Circle in Tucson on May 6th, I had no idea that we would be initiating the frequency broadcast work that they have shown me in my mind’s eye since 1987. It started through a life-changing, lucid dream back then that I was sending out LOVE to large groups of people. I shared the dream with Bashar/Darryl Anka at the time and received the validation that this is, in fact, what I do. And whenever I was ready, it will happen. Because of my resistance to it and my inability to explain it to people, I suppressed it for many years.

Deep within I always knew that I would not fit into any existing mold. I knew inherently that what was offered through me was not a way to continue living “spiritually” or comfortably in the existing world, but rather a way to remember and become whole again – in actual terms. It was not in the cards for me to answer questions that I/We knew full well that the questioner could answer themselves. What I was “prepared” for over my lifetime was something a bit more radical – scarier in my terms – because of what I would look and sound like when the energy blended with me. It appears to be, and also feels like full-body orgasms with streams of blissful tears.

Today, I notice that it is becoming more challenging to translate these energies into words, although it is still occurring as a bridge to those who are continuing to extract themselves from the old reality, while equally practicing the Presence of their Source Identity in the here and now. I am also introducing new (Universal) Prayer Songs to open the group session with musical sound. While this Intelligence states that the energy work is most powerful when in physical proximity, there may still be benefit from hearing a recorded file from the actual event. Below is a shortened-up file of the Tucson gathering. Sorry, but I do not have a recording of my song and talk before the transition into communion. (I forgot to press play!) Honestly, I have felt terrified to share this very private experience publicly, but I now understand that it is part of my work and service to “demo” how this energy interacts with our form and feelings. I was informed early on that I would literally “make love” with thousands of people in my lifetime. Ha! You can imagine my surprise upon hearing this! However I do understand now because I have the proper context for it. Whew!

I continue to work on the book and will be offering more group healing circles in the coming months. Thank you to all who have been hanging in there with me in this remarkable in-between. “They” also asked that I share with you that it is of the utmost importance that you do not identify with the falling debris of a dying world. You are not that. You are magnificent beings remembering who you are – conscious residents of the Natural World.

Every one of us who intended to make this transition in form, are here with our own unique gifts and contributions to make this happen. I honor all of those beings who are stepping into and sharing their truth and passion now. It’s all about teamwork, right? Please contact me via this blog if you feel inspired to host a group or help in any way. Thank you.

~ EM

Many thanks to the loving people who created the beautiful space, and were in attendance at this event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.