Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sphere Alliance Message #5




On Jun 24, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Denise wrote:


After my declarations, this is what I heard:

Now the fun begins.  This is where you [collective you] come in.

I feel joy.

Yes, exuberance is the word.  We have been waiting for you to hear us.

Now, it is your turn. This will only take a “moment”.  Sit quietly.  Inhale.  Feel the energy of our love enter you. As you exhale, visualize a stream of pink/rose energy spiraling from your heart center.

These spirals are the code breakers. 

I can see them.

Yes, this will not take “long” to do.  Just a moment.  Once these are activated the fun begins.
We saw you last night and felt your love and joy.


End Transmission

I can "see" the pink energy spirals -- long wisps of smokey pink energy moving from here into infinity.  

Try this!  It gives me chills!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.