Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SPHERE ALLIANCE MESSAGE #43
ALL NON-VOLUNTARY IMPLANTS ARE OFFLINE



On Jul 27, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Ben Rosenberg wrote:

Hello brother

Firstly I say that you're response regarding the Corey Goode "glitch" was wonderful and I wept with joy when I read it- I have true faith and you're response CAPS locked my faith within. No other I have read understands the karmic resonance and gentle/ loving articulation in responding to some negativity. You are destined for wonders ;)

Ace ace ace....

I have a question I was hoping you could put forward for "US" - I say "US" as I know my + and - . They are wonderful and I am so excited to meet mySelf's in a vibration we are able to communicate at, higher of course :)

It's a two pronged question, firstly, I (3D) have had several deep tissues "cysts" or in growing hair follicles - which I have had for many years on and off... however I have one which has re-occurred every so often for 25 years, and it isn't in a pleasant place either - could this be an implant? It has started to become aggravated again and I am asking our Galactic family if so, is it being removed this week? (It's sore at the moment and I don't want to go and see a human butcher)

We have communicated our wishes and of the raised vibrations of Gaia, what we wish to achieve by guiding others, will I meet you in the paddock?

Oh gosh, one more question..there is another born the same day as me and I have been attempting to contact this person you have been asking me to- however he has not responded- what should I do? I know that our mission as Starseeds begins when we communicate..

Greatest love and respect

Ben/Chen/Zlor/Jaime

****
SPEHRE ALLIANCE REPLY

ALIA – RAY and AL-FRED here. ASHTAR COMMAND. SPHERE ALTHEA. 

THESE QUESTIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL. 

1. Body issue is two-fold. Yes, there were implants; we say to you this: all implants are neutralized/turned off/negated/off-line. 

YOU will heal. 

Thank you for asking this and allowing us to share with you that, yes there were biological / nanotech / ai / implants to influence / effect / control and collect data. NOW ALL DATA is collected from THOSE sources. 

WE NOW collect DATA from our family that allow it. 

2. EARTH/GAIA is ready. SHE has raised her frequency accordingly. THERE is nothing more for HER to do. 

3. THE ONE which you DESIRE to CONNECT with shall be a choice for each of you.

REMEMBER, all is possible, probable and eventual in the NOW and each choice changes every THING.

INPLANTS/IMPLANTS ARE ALL NOW NONFUNCTIONAL.  THESE WERE IN PLANTED BY MANY DIFFERENT GROUPS FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS.  THE EARTHSPHERE BEFORE 2012 WAS SEEN AS A VAST EXPERIMENT AND THE "RIGHTS" TO CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WERE BOUGHT AND SOLD BY PERCEIVED OWNERS AND CONTROLLERS SERVICED BY PRE-LIFE CONTRACTS AND OTHER NEGOTIATIONS.  BECAUSE OF YOUR PARTICULAR ESSENCE/DNA STRUCTURES YOU WERE OF EXTREME INTEREST TO OFF-PLANET OBSERVATION AND TESTING.

AFTER 2012 THE SYSTEM OF COMMERCE AND TRADE OF EARTH "VESSELS" FOR DNA COLLECTION AND EXPERIMENTATION WAS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN.  THE INPLANTS/IMPLANTS WERE TAKEN "OFF-LINE" IN NEGOTIATIONS THIS PAST SUMMER OF YOUR EARTH 'TIME'.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.