Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Visit From Arcturian Family

On Jul 27, 2015, at 4:40 PM, Paul Skorka wrote:

Hi, I wanted to know if Denise could ask a question from me to the alliance.

My question is one that I've had since 1988.

When I was 18 years old, I had an experience in my bedroom at night that I've always wondered about.

I went to bed turned off all the lights and was staring at the ceiling.

All of the sudden, a light appeared at the corner of the ceiling, it looked like a doorway.

As I observed this "door" a being appeared within this door and seemed to be mentally sendIng me messages. Like codes perhaps. I also noticed that there were two smaller beings at either side of my bed. This larger being came into the room and was at the foot of the bed smiling at me. I don't recall having any fear, as I was not that kind of experience.

I have never seen any pictures or representations of any beings who look like the ones I saw. They were tall, kind of glowing white, long white hair, pale whitish skin, big eyes that I could almost see the universe in, also teeth that looked like humans. And wore loose type clothing that seemed to move a flow like as if under water. Same with the hair movement as well.

My question is who were they? As in the name of this species. I believe they helped in awakening me, which has been a long process as it has been for many. This is a question that I hope at least in some part a few details could be answered.

Many blessings to you. Paul




PAUL, we ask the DATA collectors and your energy signature indicates these are Arcturians. 

OLD, in your terms, not age wise, and ancient culture that loves their children, and grandchildren and so on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.