Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SPHERE ALLIANCE MESSAGE #54
Reply to Canei




On Jul 29, 2015, at 8:55 PM, clabritt  wrote:

Hi Bill,

Haven't chatted with you in a while, not since OPPT. I am not sure if you remember that I shared with Brian during a radio show about being a contactee. I am the artist canei.  I have been dealing with a lot of strange things and looking to get more clarity. I am trusting that you can assist me by asking the Sphere alliance or whomever if it was one of their members or if they are aware, or if they can provide me with any information, I would be most grateful!

Well, most recently, within the last few days or so, I had several encounters of some kind. I have been physically challenged with a newly discovered 'tumor' that is located on the area of the head that affects balance, and motor skills. I am not one to utilize doctors or drugs so I have been playing with self healing with assistance from my higher selves. While going through a seizure type episode, some kind of energy came into my body, my body stopped breathing several times while this was occurring. I won't go into to much details as it was quite an ordeal. Obviously, my body started breathing on it's own again or I would not be contacting you (lol).

However, later during the early morning of the following day or it could have been during that same night, someone grabbed and held my feet while my body was attempting to sleep. No other flesh being like family members or friends were present. I am puzzled to what was happening to my body and who was orchestrating these encounters, what was the purpose? (I did yell out for help because my body was in so much pain).

I could go on, I think you get the picture. Will you ask in my behalf? I give you permission to post all communication in it's entirety.  Please help!

Humble and grateful,
canei


DEAR CANEI. YOU ARE A SENSITIVE ONE>  WE DO NOT BELITTLE YOUR DIAGNOSIS> IT IS  A PHYSICAL PRESENCE within your BODY. 

YOU RECEIVED an energy blast from OUR SPHERES (2).  

YOUR pain we cannot register.  FOR that we apologize.  

THE DATA COLLECTORS are aware of WHAT is occurring in/with you.  NOW.  

THIS IS YOUR CHOICE> of course, the standard EARTH ROUTE of MEDICAL ATTENTION IS ADVISED if that is YOUR CHOICE.  WE DO NOT DIAGNOSE OR HEAL.  THAT IS ALL UP TO YOU.  

THE NEW NOW, which is HERE, CREATES a SPACE in which ALL is possible.  ALL.  HOLD YOUR THOUGHTS to the HIGHEST FREQUENCY.  FIND JOY in the NOW.  

THE SHOW ARRIVES SHORTLY>   IN LOVE and JOY we SAY TO YOU< SOUL SISTER/BROTHER/FRIEND>  BE IN THE NOW>

END Transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.