Thursday, July 30, 2015

UPDATED 7/30/15: SPHERE ALLIANCE MESSAGE #56
Reply to Anita




On Jul 27, 2015, at 11:39 PM, Anita Camera wrote:

I have questions as well... One is about ships. Certain ship and names of commanders and other 'space' beings make me well up with emotion. The thought of being on a ship gives me the vibration of 'home', where I belong, and where I am in the right place with people who know me and appreciate me, and where I am more useful than here on this planet. How much of that is actually the case? I have always loved science fiction... ;-)

DEAREST ANITA-RA-TAE – Yes we share more of the name for the housing of your ESSENCE here amoung us.  YOU are a member of two groups belonging to the ASHTAR COMMAND. AS you know we are ALL ONE, but in ONE, there are also smaller ‘groups’ /commands. YOU say you ‘feel’ home amoung us, that the ‘names’ ring a bell.  NOW, WE JOVIALLY SAY, RING THE BELL< ANITARATAE – THE SPHERE LIBERTY AWAITS your return. End.

Years ago I had a dream where after driving though a hostile, industrial environment I arrive at a pyramid. Inside I there's a court yard full of people dressed in their best finery. There are drinks and snacks and everyone is smiling blissfully. I look around d me at the celebration and the thought appears :We've done it! As in We made the shift and have transitioned into a world where everyone is happy. Was that a 'preview'?

THAT was more than a preview.  YOU WERE THERE. WE ARE THERE. JUST waiting for you to return. WITH JOY, we end transmission.


Thank you from my heart.

Anita
****

From: Anita Camera
Date: July 30, 2015 at 9:31:11 AM GMT+2
To: americankabuki@gmail.com

Hi Bill,
Message 51 has really hit me... still grappling with it... finding that I have a number of responses that bring up more questions.

A personal one first: When I was little I hated going to sleep, dreaded it. I think now that as soon as I closed my eyes I saw 'things' that scared the 'bejeesus' out of me. What were they? Did I have visions or was I 'visited' by unfriendly beings?

THERE, DEAR ANITA were two 'types/categories' of visions.  THE 'scary' visions were implant related to former enemies NOW ONE.  YOU also saw us.  CLOSE YOUR EYEs NOW.  WHAT DO YOU SEE?  FOCUS! SEE US.  SHORTLY YOU WILL SEE US FACE TO FACE> REMEMBER US. WE SEND/BRING you JOY!


Then... the data coming out about harvesting human resources (funny how corporations have named it that...) If we are all creators of our own reality does that mean that for some of us this doesn't apply?

ALL ARE CREATORS OF THEIR OWN REALITY NOW> ALL FORMER AGREEMENTS/SYSTEMs/CONTROLs/CONTRACTs are OVER. ALLL.  

YOU ARE NOW THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN REALITY. KEEP IN JOY. THOUGHTS OF THE HIGHEST RESONANCE NOW. 

RELEASE ALL OLD FEAR/ANGER/HURT in one LARGE OUTBREATH. RELEASE ALL NOW.

I have been sharing info about waking up for years and i am willing to help bring people 'up to speed' but I wonder if that will even still be necessary. What about all the plans of cleaning up pollution on the planet, about saving animals, taking care of the sick, the old, the homeless? Will all that be taken care of or no longer be issues? If the earth had ascended they shouldn't be, right?

THERE ARE STILL EARTH based issues that need be addressed.  THOSE we are UNDERTAKING with great speed.  

SOME/MANY/MOST do not know their own power yet and are still locked within pain/suffering/and sadness of their own creations because they believe it is real.  

HERE ON EARTH IT ONLY 'SEEMs' real.  IT is all an illusion and we did not know to the extent that illusion became real for humanity until very very recently.  

KNOW Dear ANITA that you are a caregiver here that your LOVE for ALL is so APPARENT. WE SEND YOU JOY and LOVE and SO MUCH HAPPINESS.  FEEL US! END transmission.


Thanks again!
Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.