Thursday, July 30, 2015

SPHERE ALLIANCE MESSAGE #60
REPLY TO JACK AND LYDIA



On Jul 27, 2015, at 8:09 PM, john sturgeon wrote:
The day before my 17th birthday, I went to bed everything was "normal".  The next morning when I got up, something was seriously wrong, I didn't know what.  By the end of the day, my Psyche had exploded and much of the unconscious content came to consciousness,.........(I didn't know this at the time, I had no vocabulary or understanding for what had happened to me).   I was reduced to a prehistoric being but still was aware of what was happening to me, my identity, all feeling tones, mental and emotional lives were wiped out in just a few minutes.  I had to keep looking at my body and in the mirror to remind myself "that I was still here".  I was not in this present reality.  I will spare you the details. 
This struggle to piece myself back took over 55 years,......(interrupted by a few days of actual "enlightenment" when I was about 38.  The channel told me I needed a rest and so I was blessed with this gift) and still I am not finished.
Now I'm told " I did this to myself", or my Eternal Essence directed the damage to myself.   " ISN'T THAT SPECIAL".
Can you expand on,......."It means another ASPECT OF YOU DID IT.   It’s not an easy concept at first…. I understand that…." 
Is this my TRUE Dark side???  You made reference to your  darker Eternal Essence I think??
This will help me Bill to get over the hump.   I know you have other matter to attend to,.......thank you for your time

Blessingsjack

****

DEAREST JACK, WE SAY TO YOU THIS; SOME PLAYED ONE-MAN ROLES IN SELF DIRECTED PLAYS. 

ALL ASPECTS OF ONE SINGULAR ETERNAL ESSENCE WAS ON GUAR TO ENSURE THAT ALL WENT ACCORDING TO AGREEMENT BEFORE ARRIVAL IN THIS TIME/SPACE/REALITY. 

THIS WE CAN SAY WITH CERTAINTY – YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE   EARTH VESSEL WAS NEARLY UNIQUE. 

FEW OTHERS WENT TO SUCH EXTREMES TO DISLOCATE FROM THE EARTH VESSEL TO COLLECT THEDATA of SUCH  EXPERIENCE.  

YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COLLETION AND DO NOT YET REMEMBER "WHY" YOU CHOSE THIS. 

WE SEND YOU OUR ADMIRATION, AWE, AND HEARTFELT LOVE FOR ONE OF THE  TOUGHEST PATHS CHOSEN AMOUNG HUMANITY FOR THIS LAST EXPERIENCE BEFORE THE SHOW!

WITH LOVE, WE END.


On Jul 27, 2015, at 4:25 PM, lydiafilzen  wrote:
I congratulate Jack for his line of questioning. His frustration speaks for many people. 
We’ve been lied to, tinkered with, made sick and stupid. And it’s our own doing? BS. I don’t choose to be sick or stupid. 
I keep being told to “go within.” “Feel the energy.”
I get nothing. Nada. I’ve been wrong often enough to distrust my “within-ness.”
In the meantime these happy ET’s or ED’s or whatever the heck they are pat us on the head. 
Free yourselves, they say. 
WTH are we supposed to do about the boots on our chests? 
In the meantime, I see my husband’s health deteriorating daily, and neither of us seem to be able to get any help that doesn’t make him worse. 
I don’t get it. 
Sorry. I had to get it off my well-booted chest.
Lydia

DEAREST LYDIA AND WE SAY TO YOU  WE HAVE COLLECTED THE DATA AND NOW UNDERSTAND MORE FULLY THE EXPERIENCE THAT YOU HAVE HAD ON EARTH.  

WHEN YOU REMEMBER, AND YOU WILL, YOU WILL SEE THAT INDEED THIS WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN YOU HAD PLANNED AND EVEN EXPECTED. 

FROM THIS YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE ETERNAL ESSENCE AN YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY of EARTH TIME/SPACE/REALITY.  

KNOW THAT WE SEND YOU JOY. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FEEL THE JOY. REMEMBER US.  

WITH GRATITUDE for YOUR PATIENCE in this SEEMINGLY NEVER ENDING GAME, WE SAY GREAT JOB AND END THIS TRANSMISSION. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.