Saturday, August 1, 2015

SPHERE ALLIANCE MESSAGE #63
Space Warp while Driving thru Pacific Beach



In the summer of 2013, after I had come back from the first trip to Morocco to meet HTJ, I was traveling thru Pacific Beach community of San Diego.  

I got a little lost and tried to find my way to the Pacific Coast Highway….after I hit a T junction on Mt Soledad.  I turned left but never hit the highway [Pacific Coast Highway] I was looking for and then after [what seemed] twenty minutes found myself going back up the very same hill I just left… it was like a time warp or dimensional warp took place… or a timeline hiccup?   It was the strangest experience, and  yet only 6 minutes passed on the clock. 

 I was listening to a very strange radio play called “NICK DANGER 3rd Eye” from Firesign Theater which is kind of a metaphysical comedy radio drama group from the 1970s… 

Do happen to know what happened  that displaced me and my vehicle into a spot that did not make any logical sequential sense at all?

YES, BILL/AK there are portals/dimensional overlays/and synapses that cause time loop/warp/redirects.  THERE was an ATTEMPTED ATTACK, which was thwarted. 

IT WAS INTENDED FOR YOU BILL/AK to have a "LITTLE ACCIDENT" OF COURSE your comrades/companions/and fellow crew were on the task.  

WHAT YOU FELT WAS A FEW MINUTES IN REALITY WAS SEVERAL HOURS>  THIS WE SAY.  JOY TO YOU. NO PAIN. NO HARM. NO WORRY! JOY and LOVE. END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.