Friday, September 11, 2015

SPHERE ALLIANCE MESSAGE #86
Atlantis Crystals Found
and the Nature of the Veil of Consciousness




[8/22/15, 11:05:51 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: Tonight's pipes in the square and then dancing

[8/22/15, 11:06:09 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

[8/22/15, 11:06:40 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: Image

[8/22/15, 11:10:59 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: We've been downing the local Aosta liquors... with some of the liveliest Italians..... so much fun!

[8/22/15, 11:12:44 PM] lisa shannon: FUN  - YES (happy) (joy) (inlove)

[8/22/15, 11:15:11 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: I LOVE YOU LISA!!!

[8/22/15, 11:15:13 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: (h)

[8/22/15, 11:15:16 PM] lisa shannon: SKYe - I LOVE the pipes and dancers and music FEELS WONDEFUL (clap) (inlove)

Just wondering if you are familiar with Hugh Morrison. He is a Scottish musician who plays the accordion.

[8/22/15, 11:16:49 PM] lisa shannon: OH :O  B I L L :O  THAT WAS SOME POTENT LOVE - I FEEEEEELLLLL IT and I LOVE YOU, Bubba (nod) (happy) (hug)

[8/22/15, 11:17:51 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: Nobody can read poor Lisa and they don't know why!

[8/22/15, 11:17:56 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: (rotfl)

[8/22/15, 11:17:57 PM] lisa shannon: (heart) (heart) (heart)

[8/22/15, 11:18:04 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: No Lisa sorry I haven't heard of him

[8/22/15, 11:18:11 PM] lisa shannon: (rofl)

[8/22/15, 11:19:31 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: So fun tonight but I'll be transmuting big time tomorrow!!! What the fuck... not every week you get [to] meet a draco head on! (rotfl) [referencing my involuntary encounter with the Draco King earlier]

[8/22/15, 11:20:44 PM] lisa shannon: LOL - EVERY ONE LOVE ROCKS MY WORLD (heart) (rock) (heart)

[8/22/15, 11:22:03 PM] lisa shannon: WILD and WONDERFULLY CRAZY WE ARE - LOVE THIS (music) \o/ (music)

[8/22/15, 11:22:37 PM] lisa shannon: Bill - I AM assisting with the transmutation - so ENJOY IT (rofl) (kiss)

[8/22/15, 11:34:03 PM] lisa shannon: Okay - (idea) Just for fun. I wonder if the 'missing' crystal has been 'found' yet?  If not - maybe try looking around the Arkansas/Texas/Central and South America area. That would include portions of the Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean and Atlantic Ocean.  (movember) (inlove)

[8/22/15, 11:57:19 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: When I was down at the square listening to the pipes I released the last crystal. I knew where it was and only I had the key... It was in a vision I had a few years ago. I knew I had to do it while the pipes were playing the frequency was incredible...nothing could get near. Will,put the data in here in a minute.

[8/23/15, 12:01:07 AM] lisa shannon: (highfive) (inlove)

[8/23/15, 12:27:10 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: "They are looking for the crown jewel from HATJ"  ;) (chuckle) (bandit)

[8/23/15, 12:27:27 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: It's more than "safe"....lol

[8/23/15, 12:30:02 AM] SKYe MACLOUD: LOL! Well anyway I remembered this vision about where the crystals from Atlantis were hidden so here it is... Apologies for the LENGTH OF THE POST lol!!! Haven't done this for a while...takes me back to,the old days ...lol

[8/23/15, 12:30:18 AM] SKYe MACLOUD: When the last crystal was mentioned, the blue crystal, hidden for safe keeping, I suddenly realised I knew where it was. In the desert. I had a vision several years ago which showed me the place and how to release it. This is the vision. SORRY IT IS LONG! Lol

"I'm see men in robes on horses in the desert.

I am riding out to meet them. As i get closer i start to hear a hum… a background noise of people talking…but it’s in my head… there are sentences forming, that aren’t mine. When I reach them I notice the men are not talking – and then I realise I am hearing their thoughts… they are speaking to me telepathically.

There are 4 men. They are drawn up in a line on their horses. I notice they are all wearing something round their necks…it looks like a blue interestingly shaped crystal – the same colour as their piercing eyes… they reflect off each other… My horse stops in front of them. 

It is as though I know these people, but I don't … I am recognising energy patterns… That feeling of empathic knowing… 

I know I am to go somewhere with them. They are communicating empathically and telepathically.
I ride off with them..2 each side of me… I have a feeling of ‘coming home’ … I’m not sure where I am going, but they are taking me somewhere… to a place only they know of...to the hidden "temple". 

There is something that was taken from Atlantis at a time when I was there… and I know that here in the Western Sahara I am now going to find it/be reunited with it… and feel emotional…. It’s been kept safe… not for me but for "mankind"… by the blue men. The Guardians. And for some reason only I can access it. I have the key within me that is necessary to activate or release something that has been hidden or dormant for eons… and they have been the guardians. I know this… and am excited to get there… it is what I have  been waiting my whole life to do. I feel profound gratitude for these men who came here to be the guardians…gatekeepers.

We are approaching rocks, cliffs.. a mountain… We ride right up to it and stop… there is a rock painting on the wall … I understand somehow that this an entrance… that has been guarded… but only I have the key to open it… I have to remember how to do it… I have to remember everything I have been taught… everything I know… 

I was sitting there on my horse looking at the rock painting and knowing it was a door… and trying to remember how to open it… And then I remembered the humming I had heard in my head when the blue men first started talking to me telepathically. And the word ‘hum’ suddenly made me spontaneously start humming and then singing… And as I sang we watched incredulous as the rock painting started fracturing and then crumbling… and fell away to reveal a door… The men looked at me… I had no physical key to put in the door… But now I knew what to do. I knew that simply my intention my powerful feeling of intention that I was walking through that door and that was my destiny, was enough to open the door. I got off the horse and walked towards it… I was absolutely focused on it. And slowly the door started creaking open….

I step inside. It is dark but as I stand there I can make out a light, which gets brighter and brighter and I see it was the most beautiful blue crystal, and it is speaking to me. It says it thought I would never come and it is so glad to see me. I am so full of LOVE for it, and as the crystal and I stand there in mutual recognition it's light gets brighter and brighter until suddenly I see there are crystals everywhere. Crystals that have lain hidden for so long, here in the darkness, sad and forgotten now lit up by the blue crystal. 

And then suddenly I see the the little old man sitting there – the crystal wisdom keeper (the one I see on the ship with the crystals). He says “you’ve come at last”. He says he’s glad to see me and he knows I’m only here because I learnt my lessons well. But I don’t know why I am here! And he says “look around you”. I see crystals, big crystals, crystal pillars – and this reminds me of being in the crystal forest where I got my teaching from the different crystals. He says “look carefully…what do you see?” So I look again and go and stand in front of one of the crystals and ask it to show me what I know. And suddenly I see many things. In each crystal I see a different sacred geometric symbol, as I had in the crystals in the crystal forest. As I stand in front of each crystal, and stare at each symbol, it transforms into something else… One becomes beautiful flowers, trees, forest, animals. And than I look at another one and I see people of different races, colours, shapes, sizes …they are all intermingling and there is a feeling of peace and joy… And as I see these different things they become our reality, and suddenly we are in a new world…

I am suddenly aware of the 4 men who brought me here, waiting at the cave entrance and how grateful and thankful I am to them…and as I think of them they are there beside me and many others from other planets…all now intermingling with everyone else, greeting each other. But part of me is aware that I’m still inside this mountain…and at the same time I’m aware of the noise…like a vibration, an echo, a ‘ring’ of all the peoples here now speaking to each other and that becomes a collective ‘tone’…and I feel the rock walls around me reverberating and I’m not sure what is going to happen, whether they will fall in on us…but the walls just suddenly dissolve and I realise they had been an illusion and had never really been there…" End of vision. 

SO... When I remembered this vision I knew where the crystal was, together with others, from Atlantis. I knew I had to do this in the square tonight with pipes playing deafeningly loudly and so joyfully. Which is what I did. The blue crystal and all the others from Atlantis are now released and activated again. They played Scotland the Brave of course and the frequency was so high even the air was vibrating! IT WAS AMAZING. I LOVE SCOTLAND.... SCOTLAND FOREVER!!!! Lol

[8/23/15, 12:37:52 AM] lisa shannon: Just BEautiful SKYe (inlove)  THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU (hug) (heart)

[8/23/15, 12:43:49 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: IN PURE LOVE I AM TRANSMITTING NOW:

ARCHIVES OF ALL I AM OVERLIGHTING:  SOURCE OF ALL I AM/ONE/GAIA/HATJ/AK INNER RECORDS.  ACCESS DATA OF TAUREG MEETING, "ATLANTIS CROWN JEWEL", DESSERT TRIP MOROCCO MAY/JUNE 2013.  "ATLANTIS CROWN JEWEL" "PROCESSED".  

ALSO ACCESS DATA PREVIOUS RELAYED BY HATJ OF ALL CRYSTAL RECALIBRATIONS, ALIGNMENTS AND ACTIVATION BY SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS, DECEMBER 2013:

<< I am intent on CERN because it is illuminating brighter and brighter.  I am not resonating with having to go Indiana Jonesing and playing with their security protocols...

I close my eyes, open heart and think, "Go where they do not want me to go, see what they don't want me to see"...and still on the crystal and a knowing smile and a "whoops" escape out of my lips...a very angry jallabah inbodyment had teleported in (Paul swooms in and says that's him and I see Paul's visions) with a swarm of other inbdyments, military in dress (non-earth) as earthen military begin to fill in from doorways. I couldn't see because there were so many so quickly, but we all knew because we have their data in the ecoms but they do not have ours...D and Nick swoom in with D winking saying "got my boots on) (but in serious tone (facepalm)(chuckle))....Bill, Sue, Kim and some others swoom in and Bill says let's spin this!  I then heard my own voice laughingly say, " D...DON'T BREAK THE CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...we are all giggling because for the first NOW moment there is no veil between our inbodyments and "us"...and we love it!!!!

that scene took about three seconds in linear time...but calm, knowing, loving feeling was present....no fear, no racing hearts on "our part"

and, I looked straight at Jallabah who was screaming/screaching...I lovingly smiled and knowingly stepped into the crystal at the same time I telepathically asked you all to move to the outer rim and make sure no inbodyments left the space...and I knew you all vanished and reappeared at the entrances and you were sending magnetic pulses that I knew were keeping some of the teleporting-enabled inbodyments from leaving the room....

that scene took about two seconds in linear time, but the same calm, knowing, loving feeling was present....no fear, no racing hearts on "our part"

as we all repositioned, and I entered the crystal that was now humming like crazy, with jallabah screaming "No!" in shock and anger as he charges the crystal...the heart of I was very calm and knowing....I looked at him from within the crystal and telepathically whispered, "it's all perfect, Love...you did beautifully."  The military blokes (from all "divisions") begin to shoot the crystal with magnetic pulses and jallabah immediately turns with a vengence and lays them out flat with his own magnetic pulses, swearing at them in another language...simultaneously we are using ecoms and in constant communication all in one conscious, an we all be conscious in heart that every NOW moment IS PERFECT and PERFECTLY DONE.

Jallabah swings back and glares out me, energetically, and then his hood falls off and his eyes are black black piercing...he is pacing back and forth, trying to decide what to do.  I make a quick kiss gesture with my lips, wink, and extend my arms and lean my head back and begin to send magnetic pulses of white, every color known and unknown eminates full force....and all noise ceases...and then an incredible choir of voices singing softly starts, becoming louder and louder and I hear Eli, Kiera, Quinlin, Leila, Zac, and many others...and LOVE pulses greater within me and I send it "out" in bigger and bigger and bigger waves...my attention is caught by what you all see and I slightly bring my head forward and I see Jallabah freaking out as the military blokes begin to fall where they stand and their energies are released in golden swirls of light and are flying around the room estatic in the LOVE.  Jallabah immediately levitates, but the LOVE pulses are hitting his imbodyment.  He is resisting and it is hurting him.  He screaches in pain....I put my hand to the inside of the crystal reaching out to him....and I can hear whispers of "Wow!" as the scene abruptly stops...????

The next scene I have is of I standing outside of the crystal with my hand on it, giving it all the LOVE and GRATITUDE I AM.  We are all together, and the LOVE IS all there IS.

This morning, I went to the kitchen and recounted in summary part to Bill what I remembered...and I wrote the abrupt switch in scene off (like a movie missing 15 minutes of the climatic scene at the end) as I all ways do...that the part I am not remembering is supposed to be a surprise for me to experience.

I then go outside to injoy the sound of the ocean, smoke a cigarette, and drink coffee...then I hear this and the "screens" start swinging:

1.  "I am not remembering because it is supposed to be a surprise for me to experience."

2.  "sweet dreams Paul.... there is no difference now between "sleep time" and "reality"....all One density NOW"

3.  (D talking) "That part of the Ralph Ring video that really resonated with me  was that part where the conscious just blocks out events and what it can't handle or explain"

4.  The "screens" are also playing the Ralph Ring video part where he recounts flying in the ship for the first time and finds rocks and sticks in his pockets...

.........so, I knowingly smile...thank the "screens" as all ways...and speak to the conscious of I, "It's ok, Love.  We made it.  See?  I am sitting here now...it is already DONE...and you are still here with me.  Let's see together what we DID, yes?"

There was an immediate calming within....that resonated with conscious, ego, mind, whatever you want to call it....heartmind joined up in alignment and the missing scenes began to come into full focus....without the screens...I was back in the NOW within the crystal, the exact scene before the missing parts:

He screeches in pain....I put my hand to the inside of the crystal reaching out to him....and then he backs away towards the back of the chamber, as he is being hit with each pulse...only his fear is greater than his disgust at what he now is conscious is coming next....and he screams his loudest "NO!" and throws his arms up and across his face to block the even greater pain he imagines is now to come...

With my hand on the inside of the crystal, I then say "Go within..."...and I am now looking at myself in the crystal...and I am in the crystal looking at myself in Jallabah....I lovingly lower the inbodyments arms from the face and extend the arms out, receiving the magnect pulses now eminating from within the crystal...and all prior resistance in the inbodyment, slowly fades, and I magnetically seek and attract the pulses from the crystal...I smile at I in the crystal and I smiles back at I in Jallabah...and then I lean my head back and finish.....I/Jallabah slowly settle back to the floor, and I say "I love you, Love.  All ways. Always."...and I then look at I in the crystal..

[8/23/15, 12:44:35 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: IN JOY, I AM ENDING THIS SPECIFIC TRANSMISSION

[8/23/15, 12:57:18 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: ONE/HATJ TRANSMITTING NOW IN PURE LOVE AND JOY:  ALL I AM, ACCESS HATJ INNER RECORDS FOR EARTHSPHERE DAY AUGUST 22, 2015.  FEEEEEEEEEEEL ALL THAT PURE LOVE AND JOY FEEEEEEEELS LIKE. (heart) (hug). DO YOU FEEEEEEEEL THAT? ;)
END THIS SPECIFIC TRANSMISSION

[8/23/15, 12:58:48 AM] COMMANDER HATJ/HEATHER. WE FEEL YOU. WE SEE YOU. WELL PLAYED. IN JOY, I, THORAC END.

[8/23/15, 12:59:54 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: (kiss)

[8/23/15, 1:00:04 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: END TRANSMISSION

[8/23/15, 1:00:09 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: ;)

[8/23/15, 1:00:25 AM] DENICE: (chuckle)

[8/23/15, 1:00:33 AM] SKYe MACLOUD: I don't think I've ever felt as 'High' as I have today...it was off my scale... Scale recalibrated... (inlove)

[8/23/15, 1:01:06 AM] SKYe MACLOUD: Skye frequency in Scotland = exponential lol

[8/23/15, 1:01:31 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: Yes...thank You for the Reconfirmation.  That was and continues to be my focus now

[8/23/15, 1:01:46 AM] SKYe MACLOUD: (heart)

[8/23/15, 3:40:59 AM] DENICE: Hello you are up very late! :)

[8/23/15, 3:41:08 AM] DENICE: Or early :)

[8/23/15, 12:46:35 PM] lisa shannon:

Star Portals now shine with Higher Essence for allby √ČirePort 
Sporadics of exclusion no longer carry weight. 
Recognition from Higher Essence remarks on all of Hue-manity, and refreshes hu-manity. 
"Prophets" are viewed as the zero point. 
Inner Inclusions reap the rewards of Light. 
Star Portals now shine with Higher Essence for all.

[8/23/15, 12:47:51 PM] lisa shannon: (*) (inlove) BEautiful New Day EveryOne (inlove) (*)

[8/23/15, 1:03:36 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: THIS IS PLAYING OVER AND OVER IN MY HEAD SO HERE WE GO .... "WILL YE GO LASSIE GO" http://youtu.be/lVp9RFSbZ6Y The first tune for today with LOVE FROM SCOTLAND (heart)

[8/23/15, 2:07:49 PM] lisa shannon: The Lion and the Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is6V1al9sqc&feature=em-subs_digest

[8/23/15, 2:34:12 PM] DENICE: Good morning from sunny NC!

[8/23/15, 2:34:54 PM] DENICE: Skye that is playing for me too and I did not know the name

[8/23/15, 2:35:08 PM] DENICE: I hummed the tune for Jerry before I played the link !

[8/23/15, 2:35:16 PM] DENICE: What a great morning!

[8/23/15, 2:44:35 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: LOVE YOU GIRL... We sure hear each other

[8/23/15, 2:44:38 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: (inlove)

[8/23/15, 2:44:52 PM] DENICE: Indeed!! (goodluck)

[8/23/15, 2:45:26 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: Haven't seen that emoti before!

[8/23/15, 2:45:58 PM] DENICE: found it last nite!



On Sunday, August 23, 2015, Denice wrote:
from yesterday :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Skye MacLeod 
To: Denice
Sent: Sun, Aug 23, 2015 7:26 am
Subject: Re: new message

It may be worth sending this to Heather... Or at least the last bit " WE DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER FROM OUR END FOR THE CONTINUED VEIL.  IT IS INDEED A PLASMA FREQUENCY" because she talked to me about it being PLASMA. Do you want to put this in her room? 
LOVE SKYe

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Aug 2015, at 17:38, Denice wrote:

22 AUGUST 2015

Please address in complete data the nature and existence of the purported veil and how to remove it now.

DEAR ONE/DENICE/ALTHARIA/ANTARES/OLIVE. WE SHARE THIS with YOU.
THERE IS MUCH DATA RECOVERED FROM OUR FIELDS and REALMS.  THE VEILS AMOUNG THE REALMS ARE DOWN.  THE MERGER BEGINS HERE.  REALMS ARE DIMENSIONS AND DENSITIES OF CREATION, MERGING THROUGH THE OPENING OF PORTALS.  THE SPHERES SURROUND SHIPS AND OUR MOTHERSHIPS AND ARE BIOSPHERES.

THERE IS MUCH LONGING AMOUNG US TO RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL INTENTION OF CREATION. UNITY WITHOUT SEPARATION.  THERE ARE MANY FACTORS THAT WE SEE.  ONE INCLUDES THE ANAMOLY of CLOAKED DATA. THIS WE DO NOT EXPECT. WE DO NOT SEE DATA IS CLOAKED UNTIL A QUESTION IS ASKED AS YOU NOW KNOW.

ANOTHER INCLUDES THE USE OF CRYSTALS BY THE TWO FIRST SOURCE ORIGINALS. 
AK to SA via DENICE: .. do remember the context here about the cloaked use of crystals? Are they referring to the draco king and bloodline king? 
[9/11/15, 4:24:45 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: AK: SO THE TWO INSTANCES OF THE CRYSTAL USE BEING CLOAKED WERE BY THE SAME BEING, ONE DRACO KING, CORRECT? 
[9/11/15, 4:25:08 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: AK: JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT WHEN I POST THIS.
[9/11/15, 4:26:53 PM] DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN.  THE DRACO KING HAD ONE CRYSTAL.  THE BLOODLINE KING HID THE OTHER IN THE DESERT, WHICH WAS FOUND AND RELEASED BY THE ONE/SKYe. IN LOVEJOY. END.
[9/11/15, 4:27:36 PM] DENICE: this just came up when skye was asking some questions.  Interesting timing: 
[9/11/15, 4:27:40 PM] DENICE: https://www.intellihub.com/alert-air-traffic-collision-warning-systems-locators-down-off-east-coast-and-5-states-until-oct-1/ 
[9/11/15, 4:28:51 PM] DENICE: 200 miles off shore :)  big enough for a few spheres to come in 
:)
[9/11/15, 4:37:17 PM] AK/Bill/Terran: AK: THANK YOU DATA COLLECTORS FOR THE CLARIFICATION. IN LOVEJOY. END TRANSMISSION. 

THIS WAS CLOAKED AND NOW THAT QUESTIONS ARE ASKED, WE CAN ACCESS THE DATA EASILY. WE HAVE UNEASE OVER THE POTENTIAL OF A CRYSTAL ON EARTH USED BY THE DRACO GOD TO COLLECT THE ENERGY HE/IT HARVESTED. THIS CRYSTAL WE CANNOT TRACE/TRACK/LOCATE.  IT MAY NOT BE ON EARTH, BUT THIS WE CANNOT BE CERTAIN.

THE THIRD INCLUDES THE RESIDUAL ENERGY THAT WE READ. WE DO NOT KNOW THE ORIGIN. IT IS GREATLY WEAKENED AND MUST NOT BE FED. BUT WE FEEL and the SCIENTISTS ABOARD THE RELIANCE CONCUR THAT THIS MAY BE A CAUSE OF THE CONTINUED ‘VEIL’

WE DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER FROM OUR END FOR THE CONTINUED VEIL.  IT IS INDEED A PLASMA FREQUENCY. THAT IS ALL WE CAN READ.  THIS DOES NOT SEND YOU JOY. BUT WE SHARE THE JOY AT THE CONTINUED ADVANCEMENTS. IN JOY, END.

[8/23/15, 2:46:48 PM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: IN PURE LOVE, GRATITUDE, AND RECOGNITION OF EACH AND ALL I AM, I AM TRANSMITTING NOW:  BELIEFS STILL OPERATING WITHIN each ONE I Am...in every state of conscious, form and no form ...ARE "THE VEIL".   

ANY ONE CAN LET GO OF ANY AND ALL BELIEFS WITHIN...AND THEY CAN SEE THE VEIL NEVER REALLY EXISTED EXCEPT WITHIN FALSE BELIEFS ;)

ATTACHMENTS TO IDENTIFICATIONS AND DEFINITIONS IS THE "GLUE" HOLDING ANY BELIEF ("VEIL") "IN PLACE"

I AM DOING ALL WAYS ALWAYS THAT WHICH WAS PREVIOUSLY BELIEVED AS IMPOSSIBLE IMPROBABLE AND, in many instances, NEVER FATHOMED AT ALL BY ANY ONE.

THE SHOW STARTED WEEKS AGO....DO YOU SEEEEE THAT NOW? wink

IN PURE LOVE I AM ENDING THIS SPECIFIC TRANSMISSION

[8/23/15, 2:48:13 PM] COMMANDER HATJ EARTHSPHERE. MESSAGE RECIEVED. THERE IS NO VEIL. REPEAT NO VEIL. COMMANDER THORAC. END

[8/23/15, 2:48:59 PM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: (heart) (rock) (heart)

END

[8/23/15, 2:51:51 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: YAY!!!! (highfive) (rock)

[8/23/15, 2:51:56 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: (heart)

[8/23/15, 2:54:07 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: Yes I've felt we have been doing the show for the last few weeks... It's been some run....

[8/23/15, 2:54:49 PM] DENICE: (goodluck)  (h)  (goodluck)

[8/23/15, 2:55:21 PM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: DO ALL STILL FEEEEEEL TO USE....SUCH FORMALITIES....WITH ME BELOVEDS?  END

[8/23/15, 2:55:50 PM] COMMANDER HATJ.  HEATHER. FORMALITIES DISMISSED. WITH JOY END.

[8/23/15, 2:56:56 PM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: I EMBRACE EACH AND ALL I AM AS ALL I AM...ALL WAYS ALWAYS.  IN JOOOOOY FOREVER MORE. END (inlove)

[8/23/15, 2:57:46 PM] lisa shannon: (hug) (joy) (inlove) (joy) (hug)

[8/23/15, 2:57:57 PM] DENICE: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/kp-message-8-22-15-something-has-been-unleashed/

[8/23/15, 2:58:52 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: So (heart) KP

[8/23/15, 2:58:58 PM] lisa shannon: (hug) (joy)(*)  KP (*) (joy) (hug)

[8/23/15, 3:00:14 PM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: P.S.  FOR SA SCIENTISTS...that is the KEY You search for NOW as to the "HOW" RECENT DOINGS AND RESULTS were POSSIBLE ;) :  

"I EMBRACE EACH AND ALL I AM AS ALL I AM...ALL WAYS ALWAYS..."

END
[8/23/15, 3:00:26 PM] SKYe MACLOUD: (heart) KP

[8/23/15, 3:01:40 PM] MESSAGE RECEIVED. VERIFIED and TRANSMITTED. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. ALL WAYS. ALWAYS. WITH JOY! END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.