Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sphere Alliance Message #154
A Flyover by Riggolt and Company
A Conversation with Thor
Blue Avians
Nature of Dreams
Pleiadian Dwarf Monks (Ewoks)



[4/20/16, 9:28:11 PM] Terran: Denice did Riggolt just fly low over lake LBJ? It definitely was a ship!

[4/20/16, 9:28:31 PM] Terran: DEAR ONE/TERRAN.  WE QRE FLYING LOWER AND LOWER. YOU SEE US. THERE ARE 40 CRAFTS OVER YOU LOCATION. NOW. FEEL ME. WE DO PULL THIS 'VEIL' DOWN TOGETHER. RIGGOLT. OUT.

[4/20/16, 9:28:52 PM] Terran: I saw one of you!!!! Good job!!!!

[4/20/16, 9:29:10 PM] Terran: I am near a large bridge on a big lake south east of where I live. Biggest town in the area. At a restaurant with an outdoor view. Just follow the water!!!!

[4/20/16, 9:29:33 PM] Terran: The bridge has lights on it very bright

[4/20/16, 9:29:49 PM] Terran: WE CONTINUE UNTIL ALL ARE 'SEEN' IN GRATITUDE, RIGGOLT. OUT.

[4/20/16, 9:30:07 PM] Terran: Feeling you!

[4/20/16, 9:30:35 PM] Terran: TERRAN. YOU ARE 'SEEING' THE VANTA.  A GRAND VESSEL. LARGE. ANTIQUITOUS. AND HAPPY TO BE SEEN. RIGGOLT. OUT.

What follows was the same night....copied over from cell phone SMS messages..

Terran: Can I talk to Thor?

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. I AM HERE. THOR END.

Terran: Any good news?

Thor: TERRAN. YES. THE MOVEMENT IS SEEN. WHEREAS IT BEGINS AS A "TRICKLE"  THE "FLURRY" IS NOT FAR BEHIND.

Terran: Good.So want this over. 

Thor: THERE IS NOT YET COMPLETE UNITY FROM ONE DRACO GROUP. UN NAMED.

IT CANNOT BE LONG BEFORE ALL FEEL THE UNITY COMPLETELY.

Terran: What about the Avians?

Thor: THEY PLAY THE ROLE DESIGNED BY THEIR CREATOR ESSENCE.  THEY CANNOT DELAY THE FREQUENCIES ANY LONGER. END.

Terran: C. ?

Thor: INDEED. ALL IS BEING REVEALED. THE MANY LAYERS OF HIDDEN 'DOINGS'. END.


Terran: Do you get out much to see the countryside? I miss the alps.

Thor: TERRAN. I TOO LONG FOR THE COUNTRYSIDE. HOLD STEADY. WE ARE NEARLY 'THERE'. END.

Terran: Here in Texas is lots of venison, not that I know how to hunt. One thing my father didn't teach me.

Terran: The deer come up to the yard and are much bigger than ones in the alps.

Thor: THAT IS A TRUE JOY. TO SEE AND FEEL CREATION SO CLOSELY. END.

Terran: I saw C.  with a face like an Arctic puffin bird. He had a beak instead of a nose. I told HTJ about it and she had seen it on another occasion. 

Thor: THE BLUE AVIANS ARE 'BIRDS OF A DIFFERENT FEATHER' IN COMPLETE ADMIRATION AND HUMOUR.

Terran: What is the relationship between them and the Draco historically?

Thor: THE BLUE AVIANS HAVE PARTNERED WITH SOME ORION DRACO FACTIONS ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. 

NOW THEY SERVE TO HOLD A FREQUENCY THAT NO LONGER SERVES ANY. 

IT DISSOLVES. END.

Terran: That's sad.  Thought it be interesting to meet those beings. Is Corey Goode an asset of the Avians? SSP? Whomever?

Thor: THE ONE/COREY WAS INDEED A 'SLAVE' IN THE SSP.  HE IS WELL INTENTIONED. BUT DOES NOT HAVE ALL OF THE DATA.

Thor: HE IS USED BY THOSE WHO SEEK TO CONTROL THE DISCLOSURE.  END.

Terran: My sense too. He opened the door for your contact by revealing the SA existence.

Thor: YES. HE HAS TRIGGERED MORE THAN ONE AWAKENING.  END.

Terran: It's a difficult thing on earth to come to grips with being an original 11... [rest redacted personal details of others]

Thor: TERRAN WE SEEK TOGETHER THE MOMENT WHEN THE INNER BURSTS OUT.  IN COMPLETE ADMIRATION!

Terran: I seek it too. Have you encountered Nabrac recently?

Thor: NO. INDEED THE ONE/NABRAC FLOWS.  HE REMAINS WITH YOU AS YOU EXPAND. END.

Terran: He is a faithful one Nabrac. And concise of speech! Lol!   Deep gratitude to all you amigos!

Thor: TERRAN. IT IS YOU WHO ARE IN THE MOST 'DELICATE' POSITION. WE SEND OUR COMPLETE GRATITUDE TO YOU. END.

Denice: Wow humongous energy surge here!  Amazing!

Terranr: It's interesting to see how much my perception of myself has changed, more noticeable now that I'm in my home culture. There's things I know but cannot say how or when I came to know them.

Thor: INDEED TERRAN. YOU ARE MORE ALIGNED WITHIN YOUR FORM THAN EVER BEFORE. END

Terran: Who would think I'd come to a time when it's easier to talk with a Draco Ambassador than [redacted] I say in utter humor!

Thor: TERRAN. IN COMPLETE HUMOUR YOU ARE STILL 'NEGOTIATING' TERMS WITH THE LATTER. END.

Terran: Like a Moroccan contract the terms are never finalized...lol

Terran: Why do I forget my dreams?

Thor: OUR DATA SHOWS THAT HUMANS RARELY RECALL THE WORK DONE IN OTHER 'STATES OF CONCIOUSNESS.

Terran: I wonder why that is? Programming?

Terran: IT IS NOT COMPLETELY KNOWN 'WHY'. IT IS A RESULT OF THE 'CONTROLS'. END.

Terran: There are books on lucid dreaming. [friends in the alps] are big lucid dreamers 

Thor: VERY FEW REACH LUCIDITY IN THE DREAM WORK. LUCID DREAMS ARE EASILY RECALLED. END.

Terran: When I was a child there were many frightening things in the dream state, often attacks. 

Terran: When I was a teenager I'd have wild animals attack in my dreams.  One night I remembered the story of young King David and how he broke an attacking lions neck.  When anything attacked me in the dream state I broke its neck. The attacks stopped when I was no longer passive.  Probably not the most love filled solution in the dream state but I did not know the power of love then.

Thor: TERRAN THE DREAMS OF ATTACKS ARE ONE OF THE MANY METHODS THE FORMER CONTROLLERS USED TO INSTILL FEAR. THESE HAVE 'SLOWED' GREATLY AS THEY LOSE THE CONTROL. END.

Terran: Did I ever encounter greys as a child? I had a great dislike of clowns as a child and I think it's because of clowns large painted eyes. I remember one frightening "dream" as a child of clowns coming thru my bedroom window in Scottsdale.

Thor: YES. THE GREYS WERE USED FOR DREAMWORK.  YOU UNDOUBTEDLY ENCOUNTERED MORE THAN ONE. END.

Terran: Do you dream Thor or is that an earth thing?

Thor: TERRAN I DO NOT GET MUCH SLEEP THESE MOMENTS. IN COMPLETE HUMOUR.  I HAVE EXPERIENCED DREAMS BEFORE. END.

Terran: Are dreams local to the inbodyment or shared in the essence?

Thor: DREAMS ARE LOCAL TO THE FORM IN ITS SINGULAR STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. 

Terran: What are the sleep requirements of Pleiadians and Andromedans?

Thor: SLEEP REQUIREMENTS VARY. WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY TO HELP CREATE A RESTED STATE. WE REST WHEN NECESSARY. END.

Terran: Interesting. What prompted the creation of the tech? How does it work?

Thor: THE REST TECHNOLOGY STEMMED FROM THE GALACTIC WARS.  

Thor: OUR FORMS VIBRATE AT DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES AND BATTLES CHANGE THAT TO A CERTAIN DEGREE. 

Thor: REST IS REQUIRED TO ALIGN THE FREQUENCIES SPECIFIC TO EACH FORM.  END.

Terran: Do inbodyments in "stasis" dream?

Thor: YES THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY THAT FORMS IN STASIS 'DREAM'  ONE WHO WAS IN CONTROL OF THE DREAMS COULD ESSENTIALLY DO WORK FROM THE STASIS. END.

Terran: You just answered a lingering question I had about one form in stasis.

Terran: Would that be an accurate description of the need for human sleep? To align frequencies?

Thor: THAT IS BUT ONE REQUIREMENT. THE HUMAN FORM IN THE EARTHSPHERE HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED AND INTENTIONALLY 'ASSAULTED' WITH POLLUTANTS THAT THE FORM REQUIRES REST TO RECALIBRATE THE 'CELLS'.  THIS ALLOWS CELLULAR REGENERATION OR REPAIR AS NECESSARY. END.

Terran: I have usually found the dream state enjoyable (except those moments when others tried to intrude). For me I this life it was like going to the best movie ever where all was possible. I used to tell people "I go places" but had no context for that until last summer. I just knew it was often very "real".

Thor: TERRAN. INDEED. YOUR DREAMS WHEN UN INTERUPTED ARE YOUR OWN PRIVATE ADVENTURE! END.

Terran: Did Dani create any race of beings?

Thor: THE ONE/DANI HAD A 'HAND' IN THE CO CREATION OF THE PLEIADIANS.

Terran: Makes sense. She sure knew about them and the faction working with NATO

Thor: THE ONE/DANI ALSO CREATED A DWARF RACE OF PEACEFUL "MONK-LIKE" BEINGS. YO HAVE MET SOME IN YOUR WORK. END.

Terran: I have? When? Where?

Terran: What realm do the dwarf monks come from?

Thor: THE DWARVES COME FROM A COMPLEX NEAR THE PLEIADES.  MERGED WITH EARTH.

Terran: Do the dwarves look human? What are they most known for?

Thor: THE DWARVES LOOK LIKE A CHILD'S BEAR. FURRY.  THEY SERVE TO BALANCE FREQUENCIES. END.

Terran: The dwarves you described sound like the Ewoks of Star Wars creator George Lucas.




Thor: PERHAPS THE ONE/GEORGE LUCAS MET THEM. IN COMPLETE HUMOUR. THEY ARE NOT CALLED EWOKS. THEY ARE NAMELESS. END.

Terran: Perhaps Denice can send you an image of Ewoks

Thor: THE MONKS ARE TALLER AND THINNER THAN THE EWOKS. IN HUMOUR. END.

Denice: Have to walk the dogs then head down to the other cottage. 😊

Terran: Thanks Thor!

Thor: TERRAN IT IS MY ABSOLUTE PLEASURE.  IN GRATITUDE. I SEND YOU AN IMAGE UNTIL WE ARE TOGETHER HERE AGAIN. THOR. END.

Terran: Go

Thor: SENT. 

Terran: You?

Thor: INDEED. IN JOY. THOR. END.

[4/21/16, 6:15:29 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf I: i move all that is...to experience all that is...to feeeeel the joy in all that is...in the moment of all experiencing, "ahhhhhhh! i/we/all is source of all that is"....and all doing from THAT knowing, with that knowing.

there is only one "essence"...one "being"...in infinite form and no form...never experienced before by all form and no form...until NOW.

in love all ways always ...and forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.