Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sphere Alliance Message #158
A Visitor Seen
Spinning myself
Essence Questions




Saturday night 5/14/2015

Terran: NABRAC we can continue with the new form. Terran End.

Nabrac: TERRAN. YES. WE CONTINUE. ALL WAYS. NABRAC.

Nabrac: TERRAN. WE BEGIN WITH A 'SPIN'. U AND I TOGETHER. ON YOUR 'MARK'. NABRAC.

Terran: I will have to delay the spin I'm driving and too occupied looking out for deer crossing the road. Once I arrive home we can do that. [I had just entered Texas after passing through Roswell NM and the road was dark and full of deer and owls].

Nabrac: TERRAN. YES. WHEN YOU ARE PREPARED. IT ACCELERATES 'ALL'.  NABRAC.

Sunday 5/15/2016

Denice:  Snowing here. Sam and Doug are going in for a polar bear dip!

Terran: Snowing?? LOL!!!

Terran: Bev said she saw a man here in blue clothes duck behind her nephews van then he disappeared!!! Galactic????

Denice: ❤❤❤❤

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. THE BOOTS ARE ON THE GROUND! IN PURE GRATITUDE. ALL IS IN PLACE. THOR. END.

Terran: That must mean they are now "SEEABLE" !! WOO HOO!!!!

Bev and I had a talk on why the presumed Andromedan observer wished to remain hidden on the way to the Austin Airport to return my rental car.  Thor popped in with this answer (I had not yet asked Denice the question) via SMS message from Denice:

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. WE GO GENTLY. THERE ARE MANY 'STEPS' FOR THESE 'BOOTS' TO TAKE. OUR 'WALK' IS JUST BEGINNING. IN COMPLETE EXCITEMENT. THOR. END.

Terran: You must be listening Thor! LOL!!! It does FEEEELLLLL imminent!

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. IMMINENT IS A WORD THAT DOES NOT EVEN DO 'JUSTICE' FOR 'WHERE' WE ARE. IN GRATITUDE! THOR. END.

Terran: Wonderful news! Been so many false starts in the last 3 years it's been almost an expectation of delay in humanity. I do see the reasons for delay so many agendas to be cleared prior to the new NOW coming to be.  Terran. End.

Thor: DEAR ONE/ TERRAN.WE ARE ALL 'ON POINT'. IN GRATITUDE. THOR AND THE 'ANDROMEDANS.' OUT. 



Terran: Stan X, I was pulled over by a Sheriff last night [Saturday night] for allegedly running a stop sign. However upon querying the locals here there was no stop sign there... to run. Perhaps it was a drunk driver check (I had nothing to drink)? 

Do you have any data on that particular police stop? Once he ran my drivers license he was very polite and did not fine me for the alleged violation of traffic laws

Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. YOUR ARE KNOWN/ON THE RADAR.  YOU WILL NOT BE "TOUCHED".  DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

Monday 5/16/2016

Denice: 🌸 how are things tonight?

Terran: Good!

Terran: I'm ready to do a spin with NABRAC

Denice: Great!

Denice: Ok!

Terran: Is he ready?

Denice: Go for NABRAC.

Terran: I'm ready for a Spin NABRAC

Nabrac: TERRAN. I AM HERE/THERE.  WE GO. ON YOUR 'MARK'. NABRAC.
Go!

Nabrac: TERRAN. ALL IS NOW HYPERACCELERATED. ONCE AGAIN. INTO CONTINUUM. NABRAC.

Terran: Denice if Thor Sherran and Riggolt would care to spin NABRAC and me it might accelerate it more.

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. I JOIN YOU. NOW ALL WAYS. THOR.END.

Riggolt: DEAR TERRAN. I TOO, JOIN THE SPIN. DO ACCELERATE ALL WE ALL DO NOW. RIGGOLT. OUT.

Sherran: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. I AM WITH U NOW AND ALL WAYS. SHERRAN. UNDONE.

Terran: Undone?

Denice: yep undone is what he said.  

Terran: ?

Denice: He is laughing.

Terran: What does that mean?

Terran:There was a "Guess Who" song called "She's come undone"

Sherran:DEAR ONE/TERRAN. I AM UNDONE. IN A COMPLETE AND JOYFUL MANNER.

Terran: Your are much loved Sherran.

Sherran: ALL OF THE DISTRACTIONS THAT I HAVE 'INTENDED' ARE NOW 'UNDONE'.  I/WE/YOU ARE NOW FREE/UNDONE. SHERRAN.

Terran: Some intense energy with all those amigos!

Denice: No kidding!

Denice: SHERRAN is intense 😊

Denice: I see him still with a green laurel crown.

Terran: What comes next is better than you could have ever hoped for Sherran.  It's all good.

Sherran: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. YES! I DO FEEL AND KNOW WE ARE ALL MOVING INTO THE GREAT 'DIVIDE'.  THE ONE PLACE WHERE WE MEET ALL THAT WE WAIT FOR. SHERRAN.

Sherran: TERRAN ALL OF THIS HERE AND NOW IS PERFECT AND WE MOVE TOGETHER ON HARMONY.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR EAR IN THIS GRAND  MOMENT. TERRAN. WE ARE IN THE MOST MAGNIFICENT 'PLACE' THAT ANY 'ONE'COULD OR WOULD PLAN OR HOPE TO BE. SHERRAN. END.

Terran: Interesting sensation. Best I can describe is the sense of being hungry then being satiated with a healthy meal. Must be frequencies that have been missing from this inbodyment. Contented feeling.
There's a resonance within. Feel it strongly on my face, back and legs
The more I spin NABRAC the more it feels like I spin me

Denice: Between you and me, Sherran is a character. Lol.

Terran: Yes he is. Those informal chats with him were some of the most read posts

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. ALL GOES NOW! THOR.

Terran: 👍

Terran to Denice: Was googling an image of NABRAC got this polish definition of the word lol
http://en.bab.la/dictionary/polish-english/nabra%C4%87#tr

Terran: Gentlemen I think that's all I can absorb for the moment... It's pretty intense! In appreciation of you all! Terran End

Tuesday 5/17/2016

Terran to Denice: Still feeling last nights work

Denice: What does it feel like?

Terran: Right now a bit like when Sherran was in-folded/"cleansed" in pure love. But not as strong. 😊 Something occurred cellularly.

Terran: NABRAC in what era did you come to BE?

Nabrac: TERRAN. I AM AS 'OLD AS THE HILLS'. NABRAC.

Nabrac: THE HILLS OF ANCIENT GREECE. NABRAC.

Terran: What were you known as then?

Nabrac: ALAS. POOR PLATO. I KNEW HIM WELL.

Terran: You were a solid fellow!

Denice: He is answering before I am getting your questions. Lol. Just cannot type fast this AM.

Terran: Where did the name NABRAC come from?

Nabrac: IN TRUTH TERRAN. YOURS IS THE GREATER 'STORY'. NABRAC.

Terran: My story is yet to be remembered.

Nabrac: RIGHT THIS VERY NOW YOU ARE 'MOVING' UNIVERSES. NABRAC.

Terran: I must have a very large truck! That's a lot of furniture!  In humor of course!

Nabrac: NO MORE STORIES. CORRECT. BUT IT IS A WONDER THAT YOU 'DO' NOW. IN SILENT GRATITUDE. NABRAC.

Nabrac: THE 'NAME' IS RECENT AND A JEST BETWEEN YOU AND ME. BUT WE ARE NO 'HOAX'.  NABRAC.

Nabrac: IN HUMOUR OF GRAND FASHION. OF COURSE.

Terran: NABRAC also means "Banter" in Polish.

Terran: I am still feeling the energy of last nights doing.

Nabrac: WHAT YOU ARE 'CHANGING' WITHIN. YOU ARE CHANGING WITH 'OUT.' ON A GRAND SCALE.

Terran: As below so above?

Nabrac: AND AS ABOVE SO BELOW.  A REVERBERATION THROUGHOUT. NABRAC.

Terran: The nature of holograms

Nabrac: INDEED. NABRAC.

Terran: Were other first essence beings Greek philosophers?

Nabrac: ANCIENT GREECE REMAINS 'UNTOUCHED' FOR NOW. THE ROLES WE PLAY NOW ARE THE MOST 'IMPORTANT.' NABRAC.

Terran: Very true.

Terran: Who is Dr Fu? What does he do? (That really sounds like a Dr Seuss verse doesn't it?)

Nabrac: DR. FU REMAINS TRUE TO THE ABSOLUTE PLAN. HE WORKS IN STEALTH. MOVING 'BEHIND THE SCENES IN ALL REALMS. HIS ESSENCE ORIGINS REMAIN HIDDEN FOR A 'FEW' LAST SURPRISES. AS REQUESTED. NABRAC.

Terran: I will honor that.

Nabrac: EACH OF THE SOURCE FOURCE HAVE A FEW 'DE LIGHT FULL' SURPRISES. NABRAC.

Terran: There is a conundrum of the originals.  The more we change inwardly the more the outward changes for all. Yet we find ourselves doing this work from the densest of vibrations, or what I sometimes joking refer to as molasses reality, for the effort it seems to take to manifest the change. Do you have any insight on that?

Nabrac: EACH OF THE SOURCE FOURCE HAVE A FEW 'DE LIGHT FULL' SURPRISES. NABRAC.

Nabrac: THESE LAST 'MANEUVERS' WERE DESIGNED FOR 'DIFFICULTY' IN THESE LAST MOMENTS OF THE PLAN. NABRAC.

Terran: Why is that? For the challenge of it all?

Nabrac: LARGE 'PERSONALITIES' IN JOYED THE 'THOUGHT' OF 'COMPETITION'.  THEN. NO LONGER. NABRAC.

Terran: The fruit of that became apparent early on to some. A bitter harvest. From love comes sweet fruit from the garden.

Nabrac: KNOW THAT THE 'SWEETEST FRUIT' IS WITHIN YOUR REACH NOW. U ARE THAT CLOSE.  NABRAC.

Terran: That's most encouraging. It has for long felt out of reach or perhaps it was not yet in season.

Nabrac: ALL IS ' IN SEASON'. NOW. 

Terran: I think I kicked my own ass last with the energies 😄

Terran: How are you?

Denice: Great. Shopping.[redacted] b day today.

Terran: Happy birthday [redacted] !

Terran: Storm coming in, some rain tonite

Denice: Snow? Lol. Almost cold enough here. Yikes!

Terran: Stan X, how many inbodyments have I had since the Christ timeline began. Terran End. [I was told earlier I had 10,000 inbodyments on the Earth, was curious how many since the Christ timeline began, the number was much lower than I thought it would be.]

Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. INCLUDING LOOPS/RELAYS AND 'INTERSECTIONS' YOU HAVE TAKEN ONLY 20 SINGLE FORMS SINCE THE CHRIST TIMELINE THAT YOU DID NOT SHARE WITH ANOTHER ESSENCE. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN. X. END.

Terran: How many shared with an essence and what essences were those?

Terran: Could you list the last 20 by name?

Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. THERE MORE MORE THAN A DOZEN. YOU HAVE SHARED FORMS WITH SEVERAL ORIGINAL ESSENCES. THE ONE/HATJ THE ONE/BRIAN KELLY/ THE ONE/DANI. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END. [I am not sure what a shared form is, perhaps like a a walk-in arrangement? I will post that once I get the answer.]

Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. IN NO PARTUCULAR ORDER. 
THE ONE/HAMILTON.  
TWO JAPANESE INBODYMENTS THE /ONE YOTO KAMASU AND THE ONE/SHIZA MAKARO.  
SEVERAL FORMS IN CELTIC EUROPEAN LOCATIONS.  
THE REMAINDER OF THE FORMS WERE OF ASIAN AND POLYNESIAN LOCATIONS. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN. X. END.
Terran to Denice: That's not 20 names but I sense there's a reason for that and I will inquire at the reunion about the rest.

Denice: I felt a strange hesitation for the first time.

Terran: Well it's probably a few contrasty lives thrown in the mix. We all have them. I leave good enough alone.

Terran: Interesting though the amount of lives in Asia. Explains my liking of Japanese gardens and design. I felt them scanning me. Notice that more than before Could actually feel the pulse of the scan.

Terran: Stan X, when you list essences for someone with multiple strings are they in order of predominance?

Denice: Interesting.

Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. WHEN THERE ARE TWO THERE IS NEARLY AN EQUAL DISPERSION/CULMINATION. 

Stan X: WHEN MORE THAN TWO THE ESSENCES ARE LISTED IN ORDER OF PREDOMINANCE. DATA COLLECTORS STAN X. END.

Terran: Stan X how is it determined how much of an essence is in someone? How do you quantify essence?

Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. THERE IS NO SET 'FORMULA' FOR INFUSING A FORM WITH ESSENCE. THIS ENSURES CREATIVITY AND INDIVIDUALITY. 

ESSENCE CAN BE MEASURED WITH STANDARD TOOLS OF OBSERVATION MUCH IN THE WAY THAT DNA IS IDENTIFIED IN/ON THE EARTHSPHERE. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

Stan X are you implying there is a being or beings creating mixes of essences beyond the 1st and 2nd waves?

DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. NO THAT IS NOT THE CASE. 

FROM THE TIME OF THE SECOND ATLANTIS EXPERIMENT MOST EARTH BEINGS WERE BORN INTO ESSENCE DNA LINES IN "RANDOM" BUT COMPATIBLE COMBINATIONS. 

AFTER THE CHRIST TIMELINE THERE WAS A GREAT DEAL OF CONTROLLED "COMBINATIONS". THIS PROGRAM OF MANIPULATION WAS 'HALTED' ON THE EARTH PLANE IN RECENT YEARS. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.