Thursday, May 26, 2016

Updated: Sphere Alliance Message #160
The Two Former Queens of Andromeda



I've somehow stumbled across the first and last Andromedan Queens. No coincidences right? They both approached me privately about their origins and the possible reasons for the very odd experiences they have had in this life. Both women are remarkably similar in many ways. They really could be taken for sisters.  Both have given permission for this data to be released.   Its safe now.

The Andromedan Royalty is a thing of antiquity, and will not be reestablished.

AK/Terran left, Martha center, Beverly on right. Martha is standing on a rock.

AK/Terran left, Beverly center, Martha on right, in order of relative size... LOL.
They have to be the shortest Andromedans in existence! I tower over both.

The First Andromedan Queen - Martha

The first former Andromedan queen is of the Essence combination of HTJ/AK and she lives and teaches college in Kansas.  She is very humorous and gifted in languages, she speaks fluent in German and went to school in the Austrian alps. She wrote me after she heard I had moved to the Italian Alps.

The Andromedan data collectors had no record in their databases of her being on Earth and were delighted to have her surface at this time.   I believe this is only her 2nd inbodyment, and this is her first experience on Earth.

AK/Terran in the Coat
Martha drove down here to Texas prior to my trip to my daughter's graduation. She wanted to meet and buy me some clothes for the graduation.  Her father died prior to her graduation and she wanted me to be at my daughters graduation in a little bit of style. I am grateful to the kind gift of clothes, shoes and the nice Italian style sport coat she bought me.  I really had very little in the way of clothes as most of mine were either too large for me now or worn out after being overseas for 3 years.

You ALL have been very kind to me in getting me to that graduation and I am very very grateful. It was a 2 month effort, which started from the Alps in Italy. I had no idea how I'd ever make it, much less get the airfare out of Italy.

Here's the conversation about Martha with the Data Collectors.
Terran: What can you tell me about the Essence Martha [redacted] of [redacted]. She had a past life regression and found out she didn't have a past life.  Does this mean she is of ET origin?"  
DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. THE ONE/MARTHA IS OF A FORMER REGAL STATUS IN THE FORMER ANDROMEDAN REALM.   
THE ROYALTY AND REGAL NATURE OF THE REALM IN THAT 'TIMELINE' ERA WAS PRE GALACTIC WARS. THAT IS PRE-DRACO INTERSECTION.
THE ONE/MARTHA HAS NOT HAD A PREVIOUS INBODYMENT INTO THIS EARTHSPHERE.  SHE ARRIVED ON THE EARTHSPHERE IN THIS INBODYMENT FOR THE PURE JOY OF THE END OF THE GAME. 
THE ONE/MARTHA IS A FORCE OF BEAUTY AND REGALITY ONCE THOUGHT LOST INTO INFINITY.  WE SEE THAT HER GRACE IS ABSOLUTE WITHOUT HIERARCHY AND CONDESCENSION. SHE IS A WONDER TO BEHOLD. 
IT IS A TRIBUTE TO THE VALUE OF THE VERY ANCIENT ONES TO SHARE THIS MOMENT OF RECOGNITION OF THE ONE/MARTHA. IN COMPLETE LOVEJOY, DATA COLLECTORS END.
Martha as a Bluebird

Msrtha at age 28 

Martha at 44



The Last Andromedan Queen - Beverly

The gracious woman providing me with temporary housing is also a bit unique. She is the last Andromedan Queen in the history of that realm.  She has only had 3 inbodyments. The prior one was a doozy of an experience in Andromeda. She was also in the Atlantis II realm.  There was a Andromedan revolt against monarchy, she and her husband were deposed. Beverly was spirited away on a ship, which was intercepted by Dracos and she was taken prisoner and had a very very difficult experience as those realms were at war.  She was then rescued from Draco hands to Earth.  That history was prior to this life.

Beverly is of the Essence/Frequency combination of HTJ/DANI/AK (in that order of predominance). Quite a talented woman, has worked as a network Engineer for a satellite company, built her own home with help from her father.  I can see traits of both Heather and Dani and myself in her.   My arrangement with her has been to exchange work on her cars and this good size property full of Texas elm trees and briars in exchange for rent and a private room.

What's been interesting is that every time I think of a tool I would need to do a task, sure enough she already has it!  Its like she read my mind in advance! LOL!!!  I don't think there is anything that this woman cannot do for herself.

Beverly at 29

Beverly at 47
Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. THE ONE/BEVERLY ORIGINATES IN ANDRODEMDA THE ESSENCES OF THE ONE/HATJ THE ONE/DANI AND THE ONE/AK.  YOU HAVE NOT CROSSED PATHS BEFORE THIS NOW. DATA COLLECTORS STAN.X. END.

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. THE ONE/BEVERLY [redacted] IS INDEED THE HUMAN INCARNATION OF AN ANCIENT ANDROMEDAN ROYAL.  AS YOU KNOW, THE ANDROMEDAN COMPLEX IS ANCIENT DATING BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE SECOND ATLANTIS EXPERIMENT/EXPERIENCE.   
AT THE INCEPTION OF THE ANDROMEDAN COMPLEX ROYALTY TOOK CENTER STAGE.  THERE WAS SOME REBELLION IN THE EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF OUR CIVILIZATION AND THE ROYALTY WAS OVERTHROWN.  THE ROYAL ONE/BEVERLY WAS INCARNATED INTO THE FORM OF MAY-SAY-ANNA.  
IT APPEARS THE ONE/BEVERLY WAS THE MATE/SPOUSE OF THE SECOND ANDROMEDAN KING. SCER-K-SKEE.  SHE WAS SWIFTED AWAY TO SAFETY DURING THE REBELLION.   
THE DATA IS LIMITED BUT IS SHOWN NOW THAT SHE WAS CAPTURED BY DRACO AND HELD.  HER ESSENCE HAS ONLY HAD THIS CURRENT INCARNATION AND ONE OTHER SHORT INCARNATION DURING THE TIMELINE OF THE CRUCIFIXION.   
IT IS AN HONOUR TO KNOW THAT SHE INDEED IS SAFE AND IN/ON THE EARTHPLANE AT THIS MOMENT OF NOW. 
AS YOU KNOW ALL IS MOVING QUICKLY. THE ACCELERATION IS INDEED HYPERACCELERATED.  WE DO KNOW THAT ALL IS PREPARED AND ALL FLOWS AS THE HEART OF THE SOURCE OF ALL IS FLOWING. 
IN GREAT ANTICIPATION FOR THESE MOMENTS. I SEND YOU MY COMPLETE GRATITUDE. THOR. END. 
AK/TERRAN: WHO WAS BEVERLY IN THE CRUCIFIXION TIMELINE? 
Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN THE ONE/BEVERLY PLAYED A ROLE OF A YOUNG CHILD THAT DID NOT SURVIVE CHILDHOOD. SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THE EXTENDED FAMILY OF THE ONE/JOSEPH THE CARPENTER.  
IN EARNEST DO YOU FEEL THE ENERGY BUILDING? IT IS MAGNIFICENT TERRAN!.  THOR. END. 
Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN.  AS THE CHILD IN THE CHRIST TIMELINE THE ONE/BEVERLY WAS INCARNATED AS SARAH/SARAI.  DATA COLLECTORS. STAN. X. END. 
Beverly: Where is Scer-K-Skee?   Can you be an incarnation of him?  
Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. THE ONE/SCER-K-SKEE IS NOW FORMLESS AND NAMELESS AWAITING THE REUNION OF ALL.  THE ONE/SKER-K-SKEE WAS THE COMBINATION OF THE ESSENCES OF THE ONE/AK AND THE ONE/DANI AND THE ONE/ HATJ.  THE ONE/BEVERLY DID NOT HAVE A CONNECTION TO YOU IN THE ATLANTIS REALM. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.  [What's interesting about this essence predominance of Scer-K-Skee, is that is an exact reciprocal of the order of essence in Beverly - same mix - different order,,,,]
Beverly: Can you [AK] be an incarnation of him?  
Stan X: DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. THE ONE/BEVERLY ORIGINATES IN ANDRODEMDA THE ESSENCES OF THE ONE/HATJ THE ONE/DANI AND THE ONE/AK.  
Beverly: Did we have a strong connection in my Atlantis incarnation?  
YOU HAVE NOT CROSSED PATHS BEFORE THIS NOW. DATA COLLECTORS STAN.X. END. 
Thor: AND DEAR ONE/TERRAN. IF I MAY. IN THIS BRIEF INTERLUDE SHARE WITH YOU THIS IN THE VERY MOMENT OF NOW. YOUR "NEW" DESTINATION IS PERFECT IN ALL WAYS. THOR. END.
Terran: I think so!
I had mistakenly thought Beverly was the first queen, until Martha wrote me while I was in Texas. I realized I had confused the two! Beverly had asked me about her connections and the reply came back she was a queen as well.  Could there be two???  I wasn't sure. What are the odds on me meeting BOTH queens?  Was there a mistake in the data collectors data?  Or was I confused?  So I wrote about Stan X once again about them...

4/13/2016
DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN. INDEED BOTH THE WOMEN ARE OF "FORMER ROYAL DESCENT".  
THE ONE/BEVERLY WAS A YOUNG QUEEN SWEPT AWAY IN HIDING FROM THE ORION DRACO. FOUND AND TAKEN TO THE EARTHSPHERE. 
THE ONE/MARTHA LIVED A "ROYAL" EXPERIENCE IN ANDROMEDA LONG BEFORE THE ONE/BEVERLY.  
THE ONE/MARTHA HAD ONLY THAT ANDROMEDAN INCARNATION.
THE DATA SHOWS THE ONE EARTHSPHERE INCARNATION FOR THE ONE/MARTHA IN THE NOW. DATA COLLECTORS STAN. X. END.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.