Sunday, September 18, 2016

September 3 Conversation with Loie about two people having different perspectives of absolute data from the heart



Date: Sat, Sep 3, 2016 11:16 PM

Terran: Loie can two people have different versions of the same data in their heart or is the data absolute for ALL?

Loie: Bill, two people can have different perspectives of data. Absolute data is available to all.  Loie.

Terran: How does One know it's absolute data?

Loie: Bill. You know in your heart, love. Loie.

Terran: Loie I have had data recently that [redacted] sees differently. Is there a unique feel to absolute data?

Loie: Bill , there is only unique perspective. Loie.

Terran:  So my search for absolute answers is pointless? Truth will be relative to individual perspective?

Terran: I know these seem like nit picking points but I was trained in logic as a programmer...  But this is an issue I have to sort out to have confidence in what I pull from inside. 

Terran: I'm okay if not everyone gets the same data if that is quite normal and to be expected. 

Loie: Bill. Your search is not .pointless.  Data is absolute yet on occasion, perspectives allow for some interpretation of the data to be different. Loie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.