Saturday, October 29, 2016

SPHERE ALLIANCE MESSAGE #212
THE VERY FIRST Sphere Alliance shuttle ship shimmers into view in Kansas!

SPHERE ALLIANCE SHUTTLE SHIMMERING
INTO VIEW IN LAWRENCE KANSAS,
IMAGE STACKED AND ENHANCED FOR BRIGHTNESS.


Shawn to Denice: You may have received this already but [redacted] took this over Lawrence Kanssas a few minutes ago.  She just told me it's still there, just more "cloaked" and she is sending it love.  [Shawn has been doing healing work on [redacted] and her pets]

Denice:  Yes! It is happening!  Crown is swirling.

Stan X: DEAR ONE/SHAWN. INDEED THIS IS AN ENERGY SIGNATURE OF A SPHERE ALLIANCE SHUTTLE CRAFT. WE ARE CERTAIN.  DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

2nd message from [redacted]:

Shawn:  From [redacted] I just got this one few minutes ago. Ship is definitely phasing in and out. I think this shot is showing where the energy level divides with that white streak on the left. Beyond the streak not visible. It looks like ship is getting lower & we are looking at a lot of the underside. ๐Ÿ˜„

Shawn: [redacted] sent me another message in response to the SA confirmation. She wrote:  

"I just saw your message, Shawn!! Thank you, thank you! I plan to be outside as much as I can today and tonight. For a short while I felt heart flutters and a heaviness in chest. So think I was connecting. It's so beautiful.
Denice: The energy here is off the charts! My crown swirls when i look at the photos from [redacted]  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
SPHERE ALLIANCE SHUTTLE STARTING
TO SHIMMER INTO VIEW IN KANSAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.