Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hemostylic Dylactic Unit



I had a dream that was quite intense, what stuck out were three words... HEMOSTYLIC DYLATIC UNIT, I woke put them into my iphone notes and fell back to sleep.  I didn't know what it was once I woke but I rarely get words in the dream state I remember.  I post this in case this is some piece of data someone else needs, or I need for myself later.

Terran to Denice: Got these words in a dream the other night. I found no Google hit on them. Does Stan X know what this is?  "HEMOSTYLIC DYLACTIC UNIT"?  I have no idea what this device is!

Stan X: DEAR ONE/TERRAN.  THE DEVICE IS AN  INSTRUMENT FOR BUILDING COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY. IT WAS USED DURING THE ATLANTIAN PERIOD. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

Terran: "Building" as in houses or building as [in the sense of] manufacturing/constructing?

Stan X: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. THE DEVICE IS USED IN THE PROCESS OF CONSTRUCTING COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY. TO ALIGN CRYSTALS WITH MAGNETICS AND OTHER RESONANCE MATERIALS. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is supported by ads and donations. If you enjoy this blog please consider supporting it with a contribution via PayPal.